The second suspect in the Las Vegas Massacre has been charged. Douglas Haig said in an interview today he had met with Stephen Paddock three times, but in his first interview he said he had nothing to do with him at all. He has changed his tune. Haig is clearly afraid, saying he knew when the Las Vegas police served their warrant they wanted to find some type of link between him and Paddock.
I am not accusing Haig, but he did have a connection to Paddock. He sold ammunition to him and met him three different times – one time at his own home in Arizona.
He is being charged with manufacturing armor-piercing bullets, according to court documents. So it seems they are going after manufacturers of ammo now. I know these bullets are specialized and a far cry from normal ammunition.
Unfired armor-piercing bullets found inside the Las Vegas hotel room where Stephen Paddock launched the Oct. 1 attack had the fingerprints of ammunition dealer Douglas Haig, according to a criminal complaint filed in federal court in Phoenix. The criminal charge is the fact that Haig did not have a license to manufacture armor-piercing ammunition. Thus, that is clearly against the law.
Haig has acknowledged selling 720 rounds of tracer ammunition to Paddock in the weeks before the shooting that killed 58 people. Tracer bullets contain a pyrotechnic charge that illuminates the path of fired bullets so shooters can see whether their aim is correct.
The LinkedIn page showed that Haig had “DOD Top Secret Clearance” and worked for weapons manufacturers. According to the page, he is presently a senior engineer at Honeywell Aerospace.
CBS News has confirmed Douglas Haig lives in Mesa, Arizona. Haig is an aerospace engineer and specializes in military ammunition, according to his LinkedIn page.
The website for Haig’s company, Specialized Military Ammunition LLC, sells tracer and incendiary ammunition. Haig’s online website is currently closed indefinitely. Paddock used incendiary ammunition during the shooting that killed 58 people and injured 800. He also tried to buy tracer rounds prior to the shooting.
According to Haig’s LinkedIn page, he developed ammunition and weapons for defense contractors such as Northrop Grumman and Boeing. He currently lists himself as a senior engineer at Honeywell Aerospace.
I am rather suspicious of Haig as he told KXNV that he met Paddock only once, and that he otherwise didn’t know him. But, in fact, he met him 3 different times.
Douglas Haig is the name of a business associate on a website called Specialized Military Ammunition. The website describes itself as “your source for premium, MILSPEC, tracer and incendiary ammunition in popular military calibers,” including ammunition that “ignites diesel and kerosene.”
You will remember that Paddock pierced the fuel filled tanks near the concert area. Why did he do that? I still do not understand that.
There is not much to tell here yet. Bottom line is Haig isn’t believed to have committed a federal crime or to have had any knowledge of the attack.
But Haig does not have a license to manufacture armor-piercing ammunition, he had a website where he sold specialized military ammunition, including armor piercing ammo, according to the criminal complaint.
I am suspicious of Haig due to the fact he did change his story from I did not know him to I met with him three times…one time being at my home in Mesa, Arizona.
Laura Loomer had this to say about Haig:
Haig’s connection to Paddock and the shooting is unclear, but in another confusing development, Clark County Nevada Coroner John Fudenberg is defying a court order to release the full autopsy report for Paddock – even though Paddock’s body was cremated in December.
According to the Daily Caller, District Court Judge Timothy Williams ordered the coroner Tuesday to immediately release the autopsy. Fudenberg is conferring with others in his office, and no date had been given for his compliance with the judge’s order, the corner’s office told The Daily Caller.
The office also told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that the report wouldn’t be released until it was “finalized.”
“The coroner’s office has fought to keep autopsy reports confidential,” according to the the Review-Journal.
It’s difficult to imagine what component of the autopsy could, at this point, be left unfinished; after all, Paddock’s body was destroyed weeks ago. And yet, the coroner has chosen to pay $32,000 in legal costs instead of turning over the final report.
“The shooter’s body was cremated Dec. 21. How can the autopsy report not be ‘finalized’ when the body was cremated more than five weeks ago?” Review-Journal Editor-in-Chief Keith Moyer publicly stated. “The law is squarely on the side of the public’s right to open government.”
An interim report released Jan. 8 gave only scant information about the autopsy and did not release either the autopsy or a toxicology report on Paddock.
“Preliminarily, the injuries noted were on the posterior of both calves and a gunshot wound to the upper palette inside the decedent’s mouth with obvious damage to the upper teeth,” the department stated.
Here are some theories we might keep in mind:
- Paddock was an arms dealer, but a patsy. He was killed by the people he was selling arms to. This would make sense as to why he gambled so much money every year according to his taxes where his occupation was listed “professional gambler”. He was laundering his money from gun-running through casinos via gambling. This fits with several different theories as to who the shooter was and why:
- The Vegas incident was an elaborate assassination attempt on the ruling Monarch, who was in Vegas at the time. There would be one shooter targeting the King, and then the shooter at the concert would cover their escape and try to hit those fuel tanks to create a bigger diversion. The chaos of the aftermath would cover their escape and prevent first responders from saving the King.
- The CIA instigated the shooting to push for gun control efforts to eventually push for all hotels and similar public places in the U.S. to be required to have metal detectors at all public entrances and exits. Either they killed Paddock and simply blamed him for what happened, or they brainwashed him (MK Ultra) into committing the act.
- Paddock was a child trafficker for the deep state and turned terrorist when the deep state threatened to turn on him and his family. Paddock had been working for the CIA, trafficking children from the Philippines to high ranking pedophiles in the U.S. He thought his work for the deep state would protect him from prosecution. Once he found out they were about to sell him out, he went nuts and went on a shooting rampage for revenge.
- Paddock was a recent ISIS convert. This was the first narrative that hit the seen as ISIS immediately claimed responsibility. Paddock spends a ton of time in the Philippines, where there is an active ISIS affiliate which controls territory in the south.
We may never know the truth, but I know we will all keep trying.