Zero jobs were created in the month of August. June’s and July’s job creation numbers were adjusted downward 58,000. Yet the unemployment rate remains the same at 9.1% as math and logic no longer figure in the equation. In 2009 for the months of June, July, and August, new jobless claims were running at about 500,000 per week for a total of 6 million. Now we will be really, really, really generous and say that a third of those found new employment, equating to 2 million, leaving 4 million who became 99ers in the last three months and were removed from the equation put forth in this most recent jobs report.
That is 4 million more unemployed Americans not being counted as unemployed because their unemployment benefits ran out. The actual rate of unemployment in our country now has to be pushing 36%. Now at 9.1% they are calling the situation a job crisis and say we may be entering a double dip recession. In reality at 36% we are in the deepest depression our country has ever experienced.
We at From the Trenches have told our readers all along that the reports of a recovery were nothing short of a bald faced lie. We came to this conclusion, not through some sixth sense or speculation, but through refusing to accept the false reality. It has never been one opinion opposed to another, but rather reality opposed to delusion.
Now I’m going to tell you what is going to happen next. Barry is going to give a big speech next week before a joint session of Congress, which in reality will be nothing more than another campaign speech reiterating the same old bullshit: more infrastructure spending (contracts for your local masons), mass transit (more billions for the upper echelon masons), and green energy (more money for GE to build plants in China).
Of course the neo-cons will put forth their counter offer: billions more in tax cuts for the corporate elite, more deregulation for the international corporations operating in our country, with more regulations on the private citizen, more money given to banks to be funneled out of the country through the stock market, lowering of the minimum wage, getting rid of our child labor laws, taking Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid, and of course instituting taxes on those working poor living under the poverty level.
Neither side will compromise in their stance.
Now throw in the Super Committee which is made up of elements of both of these factions. They will pretend to war with one another and in the end it will be said that neither side agrees but austerity is the only answer.
And after all the bullshit what will be the end result? Millions more unemployed, the dollar further devalued, higher food and energy prices, more industry moved overseas, Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid turned over to the corporate elite, the top 2% who were getting 90% of our wealth will then be getting 95% with the other 5% going to those few left with jobs, who will be the international corporate mafia’s fifth column ground troops, the masons and the illegal aliens they employ.
So how does the future of Amerika look to you now? I’ll tell you how it looks to me, like a police state, complete with internment camps, torture and genocide. Those out there who have any of their wits about them will be working 24/7 to prepare for the upcoming onslaught of misery. I swear if you do not arm yourself, you are a fool.
Get it through your heads we are going to have to fight for our lives, but if we get past the denial and get down to the task we can reinstate our Republic under our Constitution and return to prosperity in a relatively short amount of time. But it is like anything else in this reality, it is not going to get done until we do it.
Those we have hired in our government are insurrectionists, hell bent on our destruction and the rape of our resources. Time grows short and the days grow cold. It is time to act. It is time to take it back. Support Ron Paul and prepare for war.
Yeah that’s right, I’m going to puke again.
God bless this Republic, death to the international corporate mafia, we shall prevail.