This article was based on today’s exclusive interview with Kevin Annett of the ITCCS. Last Monday in a Brussels international court the ITCCS began prosecuting Ninth Circle Satanic Cult member-global leaders accused of the rape, torture and murder of over 50,000 Canadian, US, France, Holland, UK and European missing children.
“The Ninth Circle Satanic Cult may be continuing to rape and murder children at Roman Catholic and Anglican church sites in the US, Canada, France, Holland, the UK and other parts of Europe according to documentation we have filed in an international court” said Rev. Kevin Annett of the ITCCS in today’s phone interview.
“We have obtained forensic evidence and eyewitness testimony of Ninth Circle Satanic Cult atrocities including the rape and murder of children done in several countries. We strongly suspect there are over 30 mass grave sites of children allegedly killed by Ninth Circle Satanic Cult members in Canada, the US and Europe.”
Eight eyewitnesses-former inmates of Canadian residential schools gave their testimonies of this child genocide in a 2012-2013 Brussels court video.
“They did it to take control of our land,” said Canadian residential school survivor and First Nation Chief Wahtesek in this video “and told our parents that if they interfered that they’d never see their children again.”
“I was taken as a 6 year-old” Canadian residential school survivor and First Nation Chief Stee-mas said in this same video, ” and was an inmate for 11 years. I couldn’t even talk to my own sister. I lost five of my best friends. They took them one night. They’re buried up on a hill by the school.”
At least 150,000 First Nation children were whisked away from their families by the Canadian Royal Mounted Police and forced to attend mainly Catholic church-run residential schools owned by the Canadian government according to this March 31 2014 West Coast Native News report.”
Back in 2008 there were 28 mass graves of children discovered in Canada alone. The native children died in mainly Catholic-run Indian Residential Schools across Canada according to the Daily Kos. The larger child mass grave sites were in Brantford, Ontario, Kamloops, B.C. and Port Alberni, B.C.
Earlier this month and seventeen years after Annett publicly disclosed evidence that over 50,000 children were murdered in Canada’s mainly Catholic church-run Indian residential schools, the Canadian government finally confirmed this genocidal mortality rate by releasing hitherto-concealed death records from the schools.
Queen Elizabeth, Anglican, Catholic, United Church and the government of Canada have refused excavation of the child mass grave sites even though in 2008 forensic experts found human remains of what was thought to be a tortured child at the Mohawk Indian Residential School in Branton Ontario.
The Catholic, Anglican and United Church and government of Canada operated the residential schoolsand hospitals where now over 30 child mass grave sites have been located in Canada alone.
The Brussels court that began last Monday was convened at a closed location due to threat of a “hit squad” said to be released from the Vatican. The Vatican had a right to be concerned. Key defendants of Monday’s international court were Pope Francis, Jesuit Superior General Adolfo Pachon and Anglican Archbioshop of Canterbury Justin Welby.