Something Wicked This Way Comes: The Story of Plume-Gate, the world’s Largest, Provable Cover-Up By Hatrick ‘Hattie’ Penry
“For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.”~JFK from his “President and the Press” speech to the U.S. press core on April 27th, 1961
Introduction and key points
Plume-Gate: the world’s largest, provable cover-up and
Something Wicked This Way Comes…page 8
The Cover-Up…page 59
Fear and Loathing on Fukushima Unit 4…page 180
Appendix of other important findings from the NRC FOIA
About the author…358
Historically speaking, Plume-Gate is the world’s largest, provable, cover-up and conspiracy. If the Guinness Book of World Records considered ‘cover-up and conspiracy’ as a legitimate category, then certainly Plume-Gate would be at the very top of the list…above 9/11, above Watergate, above Fast and Furious, above even the JFK assassination, and not just for the sheer size and scope of the conspiracy, not because of the many alphabet agencies involved, not
because President Obama is implicated, not because it reveals the truth about nuclear power and everything that goes with it, but because Plume-Gate is PROVABLE. And that proof is available to the public in the form of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s Freedom of Information documents. The simple fact is: all one needs is the desire to know and the ability to read to familiarize oneself with this grandiose cover-up.
(below) From the Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s (NRC) Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) documents: Coincidence theorists are abuzz about this email that proves the NRC and Japanese “Utility Execs” were conducting a ”Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Drill” as the March 11th, 2011 disaster unfolded.
Inside the NRC FOIA documents
Allow me to summarize what I have learned thus far from reading the NRC FOIA documents pertaining to Fukushima:
1) The damage to the Fukushima Daiichi facility was much greater and the ability to respond was much more difficult than we have been led to believe. There is a reference to a 46 foot tsunami, the height of which was measured by TEPCO on the walls of Unit’s 1 and 2. There is evidence Spent Fuel Pool (SFP) #4 and #3 went dry, experienced a ‘zirc fire’ and were a ‘melt on the floor’. The NRC and Naval Reactors were concerned if the melted fuel in the spent fuel pools would reach ablation temperature and burn through concrete and rebar into the torus below. At times, dose rates at the facility were lethal or near lethal and as such workers were, at times, unable and unwilling to make repairs. There is talk of 450-600 REM/hr between Unit’s 2 and 3 and MOX sludge causing access problems. Remote control bulldozers were used to push rubble into piles to reduce the dose rates. Engineers and workers were unable to follow protocol as there was/is no known procedure that will rectify a prolonged station blackout due to saltwater
inundation of switch boards, circuitry, electrical components, diesel generators etc. from a tsunami. The force of the wave dislodged and damaged the diesel fuel tanks that held the fuel that would have powered back-up generators and when the diesel generators themselves were not damaged from being submerged, the control panels that operated them were. The water-cannons and helicopter water drops were marginally effective and did little to cut dose rates. There is discussion of shipping a series of pumps made by Bechtel from Perth, Australia to Japan in an effort to cool the reactors and spent fuel pools with seawater. At least one pumping unit was delivered to Japan on March 22nd, 2011 but in the end the Bechtel pumps were NOT used. DOD foot the bill on the Bechtel pumps which means John Q. Taxpayer actually covered the cost…approximately 9.6 billion dollars. It was at least two weeks before power began to be restored to any significant level in what can only be described as a slow, painstaking effort. There is proof of multiple radioactive plumes being emitted from the Fukushima facility…some well into the month of April, 2011. There is discussion that NOAA tracked a 19 mile radioactive cloud along the Japanese coast. There are TEPCO maps of measured (not modeled) plumes, some of which are over 60 kilometers long.
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: March 13th, 2011…an excerpt from the Eliot Brenner memo to NRC OPA staffers:
2) The world’s largest, provable cover-up is indicated in the NRC FOIA documents. Some of the agencies/figureheads implicated are: NRC, DOE, EPA, CDC, HHS, DHS, FEMA, NOAA, USAID, DOD (Navy, Naval reactors), DOS, White House, President Obama, Bechtel, GE, IAEA, INPO, NEI, and others in an orchestrated attempt to downplay and conceal the radioactive plume and fallout from Americans. Documents, plume models and SitReps (situation report) were denied to China, US states and global ‘stakeholders’. NEI and the ‘Federal Family’
utilized a password protected database for US Nuclear Power Plant (NPP) ‘rooftop grabs’. Information was suppressed by use of prefabricated ‘talking points’, Questions and Answers and Press Releases. NRC spends millions to search for negative press and to actively and aggressively perform countermeasures in the form of disinformation and careful gatekeeping by their agents (bloggers) online, on TV or in print (i.e.; we know them as trolls and shills). In one memo Eliot Brenner states (in regards to the NRC press release): ‘while we know more than what these say, we’re sticking to this story for now’. There is evidence of subversion of the Freedom of Information Act by the NRC. There is evidence that plume and fallout models were based on 96 hours or 4-5 days of emissions and there is proof that emissions continued up to the end of March and beyond. Officials did NOT issue rainwater warnings or ANY warnings based on these models. There is talk of modeling fallout in Alaska, California, Hawaii, and Midway. Conservative estimates ranged around 4.5 REM to children in a transpacific model. There was plenty of discussion of a ‘President’s worst case’ scenario…it was also based on 4-5 days of emissions. There is discussion about having the benefit of knowing all about Chernobyl and evidence of modeling based on Chernobyl depositions. FEMA was told to ‘stand down’. There is concern about a ‘diverging perspective’ and discussions about staying ‘aligned’.
3) It is obvious by the level of importance that the NRC, Japanese authorities and others placed on Potassium Iodine (KI) throughout the FOIA documents that it is a very important part of protecting oneself from fallout following a meltdown. This contradicts what US authorities have led us to believe over the years…that KI is not that big of a deal. I am not aware of any requirement that US Nuclear Power Plants (NPPs) must stock KI in case of an accident.
4) There is evidence that ships from the US Navy were not relocated but that officials knew there were plumes and high levels of radiation all around the coast of Japan. NOAA tracked a 19 mile long radioactive cloud along the coast of Japan and on at least two occasions TEPCO measured (not modeled) radioactive plumes over 60 kilometers long. NRC officials state that most of the emissions blew offshore.
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: ‘angst’ about moving Navy ships…
5) The NRC’s response to nuclear catastrophe is inhibited, in particular the ability to speak freely and communicate openly, because participants know they are being recorded and email saved for the Freedom of Information Act. In many cases participants were not at liberty to discuss the extent of the meltdowns as they really were. There is evidence of a ‘non-recorded’ line. There is at least one example of a conversation being taken offline because it was considered ‘politically sensitive’.
6) President Obama called for a review of our domestic fleet of reactors but to my knowledge no action is taken to rectify any of several critical issues. There are emails that indicate we have many non-seismically qualified spent fuel pools here in the US and that our nuclear plants may not be able to withstand a co-event 8.9 earthquake with a 46 foot tall tsunami (or tsunami of that height alone). NRC official admits that GI-99 manual proves they do not know everything about the seismicity of the CEUS (Central and Eastern United States), thus East Coast NPPs are
vulnerable to a significant earthquake.
7) TEPCO intentionally discharged radioactive water into the Pacific beginning in March of 2011 and there is abundant proof of this in the NRC FOIA documents (the NRC has known all along). Interestingly enough, not long after I reported on this fact and provided proof in the form of evidence from NRC FOIA documents, mainstream media began to report it as well.
Download the PDF to read the entire document.
Unit 4 offload hoax playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=…
HP on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hatrick_Penry
Hatrick Penry Unbound radio broadcast: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hatrick_…
Bobby1 fatality index study: http://freepdfhosting.com/37cc0eae6b.pdf
Bobby1 blog: http://optimalprediction.com/wp/