EMF Stands For Electromagnetic Fields Many do not know what this is, but soon I believe we will be forced to learn more than we ever wanted to know about it. It is a threat to our society. It can cause illness symptoms in infants, children and adults. Those at highest risk are the individuals with low immunity.
People who are sensitive to EMFs may experience symptoms like:
- Nervous system issues – sleep disturbances, fatigue, jittery feeling
- Muscular aches and pains
- Burning of the eyes and deteriorating eyesight
- Prickling and burning sensations on the skin along with unexplained rashes
- Foggy brain
- Feelings of depression and / or anxiety
- Ear, nose, throat and digestive issues
- Leukemia has been linked to EMF exposure along with breast and other cancer clusters
WHAT EXACTLY ARE ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS?
Electromagnetic fields are areas of energy that surround electronic devices. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the electric fields are created by differences in voltage and magnetic fields when the electric current flows. These electromagnetic fields affect our body because we have our own electrical responses within our nervous, brain, heart and digestive systems. The constant exposure to EMF’s, therefore, creates adverse effects. In dark field microscopy we can actually view the degradation of cells when they are exposed to just a minute or two of EMFs. The following video is of cellular exposure to a Smart Meter.
WHAT ARE THE SOURCES OF EMFS?
Simply put, EMFs come from electricity:
- Homes – Microwave ovens, TVs, computers, dimmer switches, DECT cordless phones, cell phones, baby monitors, hairdryers, electric blankets, and WiFi – to name a few.
- At the Office – computers, fluorescent or halogen lighting, fax machines, photocopiers, scanners, cell phones and WiFi.
- Around your home – power lines (high voltage cables either overhead or buried in the ground), transformers (the gray cylinders raised up on poles that look like trash cans), electrical substations, cell phone towers, cities that provide citywide wireless Internet (WiFi) and smart meters
- Airplanes – airplanes are now offering wi-fi onboard which is a constant exposure to the occupants.
Now that you know what an EMF is, what does it have to do with your thyroid gland?
Throughout the day you are being exposed to this radiation and no one in the healthcare community seems to care about it. And no one is talking about it. Our children are being exposed to 100 million times more electromagnetic fields than our grandparents were. The accumulation of the electromagnetic pollution that they are being exposed to is slowing down the function of their thyroid gland which can be linked to ADD/ADHD, depression, fatigue and weight gain. Yet many doctors do not look for this as an underlying cause in both children and adults but instead dole out ADD and anti-depressant medications.
As you can see from the L-Com website there are cellular antennas that operate at 900 MHz. At 900 MHz it was discovered that the thyroid gland sustains damage according to this PubMed study. Further information reveals that consuming Vitamin C and Vitamin E can help to protect the thyroid gland for oxidative damage. Another study showed that the pulsemodulated 900 MHz radiation induced hypothyroidism and apoptosis (programmed cell death) in the thyroid gland. The conclusion of the study stated: “The overall findings indicated that whole body exposure to pulse-modulated RF radiation that is similar to that emitted by global system for mobile communications (GSM) mobile phones can cause pathological changes in the thyroid gland by altering the gland structure and enhancing caspase-dependent pathways of apoptosis.”…….