Lies candidates tell us.
1) Politicians take money by the truckload from the wealthy but claim they are opposed to the unequal distribution of wealth. Yet who passed the Federal Reserve Act of 1913? It gave Bankers the right to charge us interest on money they create out of nothing. The Income Tax also had to be passed in 1913 to pay for the interest on the debt that was created out of nothing. If we had not repealed President Lincoln’s non-interest bearing Greenbacks, we would save $12 billion a week we currently are paying on phony interest payments for the “fictional national debt” that need not be. And we would not have that “fictional” $23 trillion national debt.
The Depression of the 1930s starved 3 millions Americans to death because the money supply contracted 31%. Simple solution was to create money to bring the total back to a sufficient amount to do commerce. There were only 123 million Americans in 1929 which means a lot of poor people had friends and relatives who died for the aristocracy.
But talking about monetary reform can get you kicked out of the public arena faster than Tulsi Gabbard was banned for defending American veterans. Wars should only be fought to defend your nation’s interests is an idea Wall Street and Israel despise.
2) The latest buzz is that the candidates want to have “Open Borders” and to spend the money saved on “racist walls” on coronavirus prevention and treatment. South Korea has been inundated by coronavirus patients because one church had held a meeting in Wuhan China. 70% of the 600 members of the Korean church who had no symptoms tested positive for the virus. We have heard of super carriers who spread the disease. Korea was brought to its knees by a few tour busloads of Christians returning home from a religious retreat.
The R0 (R naught) value of a virus is the measure of how many people one person can infect on average. The R0 value for the coronavirus is over 6. It spreads quickly. Chinese people have been getting flights out of China to Africa to Thailand and elsewhere. What is to stop them from getting on a plane to the US or to Mexico or Canada and crossing the border? $6 billion on a border wall is far cheaper than the costs of treating millions of patients 6% of whom wind up in Intensive Care Units.
3) The candidates say they want to help the poor working class who struggle to pay their bills and to even buy necessities. 40% of Americans would be starving to death if sent home from work for a 3 week quarantine.
It is true that labor productivity grew every year since 1950 but wages when deflated by the real cost of living have not increased, especially when you use realistic numbers from http://www.ShadowStats.com. Why?
The politicians know why.
Have the voters never heard of supply and demand? Obama did. Less than 6 blocks from where I live is a large fast food ‘burger joint’ that employs hard core Obama voters. When Obama passed his Obamacare Act, the manager told her employees that they would never again work more than 28 hours a week. That was a 30% paycut she gave to her workers. Some of them cried but probably none realized that she was just passing on to them Obama’s betrayal of the working class. Some 13 years earlier there were 40 million fewer people living in America but the total number of hours worked remained unchanged.
Obama had devised a plan to share our jobs with illegal aliens. You can’t keep creating jobs out of thin air while you are busy shipping factories off to China and other destinations in Asia. Wages are getting too high in China. Lots of jobs were sent to Bangladesh. A Disney man in Asia once fired a factory because the workers wanted to make 37 cents an hour. That Disney man is obviously a big donor to American politicians.
4) Something Evil this way comes. And this monster was created by American politicians attempting to cover up their decision to over populate America. They decided to cover up the consequences of their decision to over populate America by printing trillions of I Owe You Nothing Federal Reserve Notes.
Before America was over populated, we did not have to pay more than 36 cents for a gallon (3.79 liters) of gasoline. Then Henry Kissinger invented the Petrodollar. He bought oil with I Owe You Nothing Federal Reserve Notes. Michael Hudson wrote Super Imperialism in 1972. He gave lectures at the State Department and the Pentagon. When a general figured out how we paid for all those wars, he said, “Wow. We are ripping people off.” He finally understood that America’s sins against her workers and against the victims of the Pentagon were paid for by a Printing Press.
Problem is that 60% of American money is overseas. When the Wuhan flu virus and the following two weaponized viruses have finished with America, people overseas will demand payment in gold or in some currency which they can use to buy something other that American debts. When, not if, the US Dollar is no longer accepted as a reserve as gold was in 1800, the dollars overseas will be repatriated. Our wages and pensions will lose half or more of their purchasing power. Actions have consequences. Printing dollars by the trillions only pushed the day of reckoning into the future and made that day many times more calamitous. Half of Americans will not be able to buy food. The politicians’ only concern will be how to buy more votes from starving people.
5) The Green New Deal is a gigantic scam. There is no Global Warming. The 1930s in America were blazing hot compared to today’s mild climate. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez said we have to stop using airplanes. We have to cut back on fossil fuels. She actually wanted to build bridges across the oceans from California to Japan and from New York to Europe so we could all travel overseas on electric trains. We will not face extinction in 12 years if we don’t give up driving cars.
We just entered a period of Global Cooling. Edward Maunder noticed in the 1600s that the Sun had fewer sunspots, that it was slightly cooler and the price of food rose sharply in Britain. In 1709 there was a Big Freeze in France which sent food prices 600% higher. Three volcanoes in Europe sent so much ash into the upper atmosphere that sunlight was partially blocked. The ground froze to a depth of one meter (40 inches.) We need to start Victory gardens in the southern regions. We need to build climate battery greenhouses. We need to teach people how to can food and how to spout seeds. Forcing people out of cars will just starve more humans to death and waste resources.
6) Dr Mark Skidmore had worked on state budgets where the biggest missing money item was $300. He saw Catherine Austin Fitts talking about billions of dollars missing from federal programs. He decided she must have meant millions of dollars missing so he and his graduate students did some research. He discovered from federal government sources that a total of $21 trillion had gone missing from HUD (Housing and Urban Development) and DOD (Department of Defense) from 1998 to 2015.
$21 trillion buys a lot of politicians and a lot of press. Not one Presidential candidate from any political background has ever mentioned the Missing Money. We could use that $21 trillion the Elite stole from us to fund Debt Cancellation which is the only painless way to end a Depression. The Babylonians and the kings of Sumer before them cancelled Unpayable Debts. The Bible Writers discovered Debt Cancellation during the Babylonian Captivity.
We can estimate the severity of a coming Depression by the amount of Unpayable Debts to cancel. Debt Cancellation is a peaceful alternative to both a World War and to even more violent civil wars. Nothing drives men so insane as starvation taking the lives of their families. There are powerful people who would rather see the common people starve to death rather than return the trillions of dollars they stole.
7) The candidates talk about the number of gun related deaths which they inflate by adding suicides to murders. Subtract out suicides and we do have a drug and gangs related problem. Legalize drugs and the drug gangs would be out of the drug business. Look at the murder rate in Vermont which has one of the lowest rates in America. Compare it to Britain which bans guns in private hands. Vermont has Constitutional Carry. The US Second Amendment guarantees your right to buy a gun. And it guarantees your right to carry a concealed handgun. Yet the homicide rate in Vermont is lower than Britain.