The propaganda machine continues to run in an ever shrinking loop, which is contributing to a mass awakening as memory span is becoming less essential to that end. Last week was spent perpetuating the lie of a jobs recovery and this week will be spent in demonizing those who have lost everything as a result of the socialist insurgency and the international frauds. To get the ball rolling Fox Business put forth a whole panel of elitists to attack the unemployed and the basic work ethic here in our country.
It is a fact that our middle class continues to shrink as more and more working poor are being thrust into the deepest depth of poverty. There is and has for a long time been an open and out front continuing effort to drive the standard of living for 90% of us down, while the other 10% bury themselves in wealth and luxury.
To add insult to injury we have the socialist elitist, Tracy Byrnes, saying, “The only thing job benefits stimulate is apathy because it’s much easier to stay home and collect a check than to take a job at McDonalds. And people forget minimum wage is not forever, your goal is to grow and make more money, but we are so lazy these days. Let’s take 99 weeks of a freebie. You’re borrowing from Peter to pay Paul. We saw it with the Hostess union guys who said we’d rather take unemployment than take concessions. We’ve become a really pathetic society.”
To a hundred million out here, the victims of the great fraud, this is pure unmitigated bullshit and we know it. But to Tracy the Elitist Byrnes, the theft of our lives is something we should just accept. How dare we blame her elitist masters? Why won’t we just accept slavery and allow her to get on with her prosperous life?
Tracy Byrnes you are a pathetic pig and there are no words to describe the depth of your contempt for reality.
This panel went on to say that there are 3 unemployed people for every available job. More slipshod propaganda derived from the lies as to the real unemployment numbers. If three applicants to every job are equated to the lie of 12 million unemployed, then the real number has to be 24 applicants for every job at 100 million unemployed.
No thinking American is buying any of this anymore and considering the increased gun sales I have to believe a lot more Americans are thinking.
I tell you, Tracy Byrnes, your assist to the treachery is duly noted and catalogued, and one day soon you are going to find yourself confronted with your own words as you are being judged for your crimes against our Republic. Never have I seen a person of such low quality hold themselves in such unrealistically high esteem. We will afford to you that which you believe you as an elitist can deny us and that is a fair trial before you are judged and punished.
God bless the Republic, death to the international corporate mafia, we shall prevail.