If you say anything critical or negative about Jews, you’re sure to be condemned as “anti-Semitic”.
Worse than being labeled as “anti-Semitic,” in Europe it is against the law to be a “holocaust denier”. In the United States, too, being “anti-Semitic” will get you in trouble with the law. See “Congressional Resolutions (HRes 257, SR 118) will sic law enforcement on you for ‘hating’ Muslims, Jews, or blacks“.
But what are we to do when the source of those obnoxious canards about Jews — that Jews are anti-Christ and anti-Christians; control the media and Hollywood; are racists and regard non-Jews as inferior; are anti-nationalist open-borders globalists — are Jews themselves? Some examples:
- Israeli TV mocks Jesus Christ as a monkey nailed to a cross
- Israeli art museum exhibition mocks Jesus Christ’s crucifixion
- Rabbi Yisrael Ariel declares Jewish holy war against Christians & Muslims
- Bernie Sanders: Faithful Christians are racist bigots, unfit for public office
- Times of Israel: Jews do control the media
- Jewish LA Times columnist proudly admits Jews run Hollywood
- Israel’s chief rabbi calls black Americans ‘monkeys’
- Racism: Sen. Chuck Schumer won’t vote for judge because he’s white
- Neo-con Bill Kristol finds Trump’s ‘America First’ vulgar and embarrassing
- NYT columnist Paul Krugman calls Trump presidency ‘white nationalist takeover’; urges Democrats to resist
- “Financial Times names George Soros ‘Person of the Year’ for promoting globalism, elitism and open borders,” calls his critics ‘anti-Semitic’.
- French rabbi Rav Touitou applauds Muslim invasion of Europe
- After pushing for Muslim immigration into Europe, Jews now say Jews should leave Europe
This post is about two prominent Jews who said really terrible things about Jews which, if uttered by non-Jews, instantly would be condemned as “anti-Semitic” and worse.
Read the rest here: Fellowship of the Minds