The winners are:
- Two Silver Coins: $52 Ken Paulson
- Steam Locomotive Train Picture: $36 Ken Paulson
- Twenty 2nd Amendment One Ounce Copper Coins: $52.33 Katie
- Four Dukal Survival Wraps: $14 Judy Adams
- Pocket Watch: $32 Ken Paulson
- Super-Size Stainless Steel Flask: $18 Hal Apeeno
Thank you to all who participated, we do appreciate it.
Alert: A most generous reader who wishes to remain anonymous will match dollar for dollar the combined total of the final bids up to $300. We thank this person very much!
Mary, Galen, and Mark Schumacher are sponsoring an auction to raise funds for From the Trenches World Report.
This way, the Trenchers will get what they want and the Trenches will be supported.
All auctions will end on Friday, September 27th at noon, Pacific Time.
The winning bidder can either donate via PayPal or mail the donation to Henry Shivley, P.O. Box 964, Chiloquin, Oregon 97624.
Make sure you include your current mailing address so that the prizes can go out as soon as possible.
Thank you to Mary, Galen, and Mark Schumacher for the donations and to all who participate.