The enslavement of humanity is replete throughout history. The reason is simple. The nature of societies allows corrupt sociopaths and malicious methods of domination to rule. The chronicles of any era clearly documents that liberty is rare. Inherent Autonomy is the intrinsic nature of the human condition. However, in the eternal struggle to achieve individual freedom, governments operate as overseers in invented schemes to herd human beasts into inhuman subjugation. The rule of the rulers over the resistance of the ruled is reality.
Nevertheless, not all people are aware of this conflict. In today’s America, a huge majority actually believes it is sensible that governments have the ability to bestow rights and privileges. Dedicated readers of Breaking All The Rules are familiar with the arguments that challenge the legitimacy of the federal government. However, how many really understand that the political practice of extortion is universal among ruling regimes and based upon a common axiom of plunder.
This maxim accepts that the fallen nature of man is a truth of our nature and that the instinctive motivation for an individual to overcome this condition is the source of innate opposition to repressive governments. Once in awhile a learning tool emerges that explains the big picture succinctly. One such video is from Freedom Radio. The Handbook of Human Ownership – A Manual for New Tax Farmers, is an exceptional overview that deserves your perusal. It is long and detailed, but the reward for investing your attention is huge. Are you willing to give up the time to watch a movie or a sports event to expand the consciousness of your own mind? BATR strongly urges you to make the effort to view this YouTube.
What makes up your political ideology? Are you a product of the views of your family? Has your school education influenced your outlook? What role do religious teachings and beliefs influence? Surely, the media you rely upon must shape your political opinions.
In order to appreciate better all the factors that mold your positions, the context of the Handbook of Human Ownership is essential.
“Hey – seriously – congratulations on your new political post! If you are reading this, it means that you have ascended to the highest levels of government, so it’s really, really important that you don’t do or say anything stupid, and screw things up for the rest of us. The first thing to remember is that you are a figurehead, about as relevant to the direction of the state as a hood ornament is to the direction of a car — but you are a very important distraction, the “smiling face” of the fist of power. So hold your nose, kiss the babies, and just think how good you would look on a stamp. Now, before we go into your media responsibilities, you must understand the true history of political power, so you don’t accidentally act on the naive idealism you are required to project to the general public. The reality of political power is very simple: bad farmers own crops and livestock — good farmers own human beings…”
Now apply ten subjects in light of your own viewpoints. Ask yourself if the political establishment operates under the precepts that they are your servant and you are the boss. If you are content to be a serf, your response may well object to the substance of this list.
1) The American Empire of global military bases and perpetual war.
2) The axis of Wall Street and the private Federal Reserve monopoly.
3) The globalization of the economy and the fraud of free trade benefits.
4) The inability of servicing the debt bubble and the collapse of the currency.
5) The destruction of civil liberties and the expansion of a despotic police state.
6) The excessive tax burden and the government dependency society.
7) The global warming hysteria, energy scams and the cap and trade hoax.
8) The government school system to maintain an uneducated population.
9) The abandonment of traditional values and moral standards.
10) The celebrity culture and the bread and circus sports distraction.
Politics never change. Domination is the name of the game. Government is not your friend, nor is it a benefit to your existence. On the contrary, the structure of the state is used as cover for the underlying criminal syndicate that really controls the apparatus that passes as a government. If one forgets that political officeholders are mere tools of the shadow elites who manipulate the fiat money system, you are condemning yourself to the useless debate of Who’s On First. Abbott and Costello may entertain, but fixed elections are no laughing matter.
The delusion of a Republic based upon democratic principles is an illness that afflicts most Americans. The illusion of a country based upon the rule of law is the definition of insanity. What actually exists is a global prison of internationalist’s herders that farm the sheeple. When the usefulness to the elites ceases, the extermination of the animal is processed. The swine are the pigs doing the slaughter. Endless mind control from nauseous venues of unintelligent media serves as a seductive drug to medicate the dullards that refuse to face the plunderer’s reality.
If you decided not to invest the time to view the Handbook of Human Ownership, this next video, The Philosophy of Liberty: Plunder appeals to your entertainment side.
The Strappado Wrack is written to expose the macrocosm of the political agony used by regimes to enslave the human spirit. The subtle techniques now used by the New World Order, seldom need to break bones on the rack of physical torture. A tremendous resource, Mind Control The Ultimate Terror provides links to numerous sources on the sinister practice of creating prisoners in the recesses of their own minds. A perceptive warning follows.
“The topic of mind control is elaborate, multifaceted, and multi layered. For the casual reader, it can quickly become numbing, overwhelming the senses and creating a desire to exit the topic, but avoiding this subject is the most foolish thing you could possibly do since your only chance of surviving this hideous and insidious enslavement agenda, which today threatens virtually all of humanity, is to understand how it functions and take steps to reduce your vulnerability.”
The correct response to the list of ten topics offers a way out of the malaise.
1) Adopt a true America First foreign policy. Reject internationalist involvements and alliances. Provide for a real defense of our domestic borders and end the empire. Abolish the unlawful treaties and leave the UN. Dismantle the military-security-industrial complex. Eliminate foreign aid and tame the excesses of the intelligence community.
2) Abolish the Federal Reserve, legal tender laws and outlaw fractional reserve banking. Ban all financial trading instruments that foster gambling at the expense of capital formation. Re-establish Glass-Steagall. End all financial bailouts. Enhance accountability and serious regulation. Demand open disclosure in accounting and reporting.
3) End free trade and enact tariffs. Re-industrialize domestic manufacturing. Close open borders and curtail immigration. End “personhood” legal protection for corporations.
4) Issue a new treasury government “specie” currency. Repudiate the fraudulent central bank debt. Legislate a merchant based economy, local banking and low taxes.
5) Abolish most federal agencies, ban executive directives and repeal most regulations. Return effective sovereignty to the states, enact strict term limits and sunset laws, abolish government pensions, state appointment of U.S Senators, and demand public official accountability and criminal justice for treasonous conduct.
6) Eliminate the FDR and Great Society collectivism. No direct tax to the central government, individual state legislatures approve funding for federal operations.
7) Create an independent domestic energy power industry. Enhance real conservation, pollution abatement and break corporate energy monopoly. Reject global energy tax.
8) Abolish government schools. Eliminate government indoctrination in curriculum. Encourage local community private schools. Eliminate tenure, and public unions.
9) Restore America as a Christian nation. Abolish court authority to rule on moral issues. Liberate churches from 501 C3 tyranny. Demand moral leadership in all officials.
10) Boycott media depravity and encourage true speech as a means to guarantee free speech. Relegate entertainment to amusement after the serious political work is done.
Human ownership is repugnant. All elites are self-appointed despots. The incessant plot to keep people stupid on virtual reservations and now even restrict their ability to travel, just illustrates that the use of oppressive technology to stamp out – Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free. The docile acceptance of brainwashing compliance is the hallmark of the current Y and Z generations. All too many people are barely functional idiots or worthless zombies.
That is exactly what the autocrats want. As long as the peasants till the farms of the globalists and do not raise their pitchforks against the landlords, they can struggle to ‘Qu’ils mangent de la brioche’, or more popularly known as ‘Let them eat brioche’ (brioche is a form of cake made of flour, butter and eggs). The future of the world is forged in the atrocities of the past. As long as human ownership is tolerated, even more, accepted, as a way of life; the hope of a liberated planet is a mere aspiration.
SARTRE – June 19, 2011