Recently in Chicago a week was designated ‘CHICAGO IDEAS WEEK’. The objective of the week was to find ideas that would remedy all of the dilemmas facing the city.
All Chicago area residents were summoned to Chicago to “come see Rahm Emanuel and a community of global leaders, innovators and creative minds as they shape the ideas that are shaping the world.”
It should be noted that most of the speakers are part of shaping our world which is now in total disarray.
The Chicago Tribune, a troubled newspaper, and a major supporter of the event, followed up with ‘NEW PLAN FOR CHICAGO’ which details all the nonsense and hot air of the project. And logic is totally absent. It seems everyone involved will not simply face the real problem.
To resolve any problems in Chicago you must first face the truth and end what is universally known as ‘THE CHICAGO WAY’, which is a system defined as ‘graft, greed and corruption’ and that system is coupled with nepotism and narcissism.
The problems of Chicago are first magnified when Richard J. Daley, then the Cook County Democrat County Chairman, was elected Mayor of Chicago on April 20, 1955. He held both offices until he died on December 20. 1976. Richard J. Daley turned the 50 wards of Chicago into fiefdoms, where the designated leader in each fiefdom would receive a set of perks in exchange for his loyalty.
Fast forward to now and examine the facts of history and the truth of today:
1. Chicago is the murder capital of America.
2. Chicago is a hub of organized crime in America.
3. The ‘Chicago Way’ is the way of life in Chicago.
4. Chicago is a bankrupt city that spawned a bankrupt county, a bankrupt
state, and now a bankrupt nation.
5. Chicago is a city that protects its visitors more than it protects its own
citizens. The economy is more important than the people.
6. “Chicago is the most China friendly city in the country” Richard M.
Daley. Most Chicago citizens wish Chicago was more Chicago friendly.
7. Chicago is a city where all too many children go to school afraid and
hungry, and how many hospitals have battered children’s wards? In 1985
there were 3.
8. Chicago is the city where 739 people died in a heat wave over a
weekend (July 12 to July 16, 1995). Most of the dead were elderly poor
that lived alone.
9. 1968 riots at the Democrat National Convention held in Chicago.
10. Operation Greylord, Operation Silver Shovel, Operation Incubator,
Hired Truck scandal, etc. Just some of the larger scandals.
11. Destruction of Meigs Field. Mayor Richard M. Daley’s midnight
construction project that destroyed the Chicago downtown airport.
12. Parking Meter Fiasco.
13. Police Brutality which went on for several years under the guidance
of Jon Burge.
14. Chicago city population decrease by 200,000 from 2000 to 2010.
15. The list of Chicago elected officials at all levels, and city department
heads and workers that have served jail time is too numerous to
16. Daley family scandals. The Daley family, mostly multimillionaires,
claim family scandals never happened and Richard M. Daley, former
Cook County States Attorney (1980 to 1989) and Mayor of Chicago
(April 24, 1989-May 16, 2011), not only claims family scandals did
not happen, but he claims he has no responsibility for any scandals
that happened anywhere, anytime since the time of his birth.
17. Chicago has a focus on social engineering
How many more prayer vigils for a murdered child must we see on TV as
your Chicago leaders continue the ‘Chicago Way’?
The Chicago Tribune fails to see the overview of the problems and all the elitists in Chicago are not interested in changing ‘the Chicago way’ as it has given them the good life and they really do not care about the masses.
The truth hurts, and unless you act to end every aspect of each and every problem spawned by the ‘Chicago Way’ you will continue going down hill.
Face the facts. The good people of Chicago deserve better. The problems can be solved if you will face reality.
Sent to us by the author, Robert J. Byrne