listen here

Or you can mail donations to Henry Shivley at P.O. Box 964, Chiloquin, OR 97624

The Word From the Trenches – May 16, 2017

TWFTTJoin in on the conversation. Call (641) 715-3610 then enter 220029#, press *6 to mute and unmute.

You can listen on our player.

To listen on a smart phone, just click this link: http://listen.spacial.com/api/listen/?sid=9826&method=sc It will ask if you want to download or execute. Click “Execute”. Then on the next screen, Complete action using, click “Google Play Music”.

Get together in our chat room: The Pub.

Archive: TWFTT 5-16-17

This entry was posted in Live Broadcast. Bookmark the permalink.
2443

15 Responses to The Word From the Trenches – May 16, 2017

  1. # 1 NWO Hatr says:

    50 now (46 w/c), 54 hi, 44 lo. Rain today & early tomorrow, then NONE for at least a week and a half. 81 Sunday, 88 Mon., 89 Tues.

    It just might be summer already. 🙂

  2. # 1 NWO Hatr says:

    HITLERY FIRST!!!

  3. # 1 NWO Hatr says:

    Where is everyone today?

    Good show, Henry! 🙂

  4. Stu says:

    Henry,
    The last 5 or so minutes were cut-off, must be something “over the target”
    said!

  5. flee says:

    I would have to say Henry has superhuman DNA.
    They say 5% of your DNA is active and the other 95% of your DNA is junk.
    Does God make junk..?
    I don’t think so.

    The other 95% of your DNA are holding all the records of both parent’s up to the point of conception.

    But how do we unlock those records…?

    By opening you’re third eye.
    I call it…
    The Golden flame.

    I offer solutions. ..
    Not answers.

  6. avgjoe says:

    First 100 days = new car smell

    lol, still laughing the whole time it took to log in and post.

  7. avgjoe says:

    also, at end of broadcast.

    “light a candle” for the worship of your masters

    don’t just light one candle, be sure to light 3 candles for your masonic overlords.

  8. Hal Apeeno says:

    Still mad about JD’s decision.

  9. Hal Apeeno says:

    All! Of my uncles on the Murray side that got suck defending their brethren who they trained with during WWI part II, in both ‘Theaters’
    were busted in rank, and brinked for knocking the block off higher officers for what they considered stupid!!! Fact.
    One of my older brothers (POS) did boot camp at 26. He was 101st.
    He never copped to writing bad checks in our mother’s name.
    She didn’t snitch! She went to jail the only time in her life…
    Mike will never have my respect, and never could kick my ass 🙂

  10. flee says:

    I have to make this perfectly clear.
    Do you know your history..?
    Well let me crack your fragile egg shell minds.
    You are the survivors and descendents …of…
    Murder
    Rape
    Pedophilia. .
    Pimping…
    Prostitution. ..
    Incest and. ..drum roll plz..
    Slavery.
    Kind of puts us on a level playing field huh.

    Now you can accept it or not.

    But that’s the truth.

    And it tastes like sht.

    Let’s just ignore it and pretend it never happened.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *