Bill Clinton met secretly with then Attorney General Loretta Lynch at the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport on June 27, 2016. This occurred around the same time the Obama administration filed a request with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers.
DC Whispers reported on Sunday:
Today (Sunday) Obama operatives were out in full force, as predicted, spinning deflection to a compliant Mainstream Media. The gist of this deflection was that Obama would NEVER (knowingly) order wire taps on a political opponent and that President Trump’s recent accusations regarding that possibility are beyond the pale.
Even as those denials are being voiced, though, an Obamagate timeline is forming.
Late yesterday, reports began to circulate that the source of the Trump wire tap was initiated by former Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch. The same Loretta Lynch who met privately inside a government plane with former President Bill Clinton at the very same time the FBI was investigating then-presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
According to the timeline provided by The Conservative Treehouse, here’s how things break down.
1. June 2016: FISA request. The Obama administration files a request with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers. The request, uncharacteristically, is denied.
2. July: Russia joke. Wikileaks releases emails from the Democratic National Committee that show an effort to prevent Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) from winning the presidential nomination. In a press conference, Donald Trump refers to Hillary Clinton’s own missing emails, joking: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing.” That remark becomes the basis for accusations by Clinton and the media that Trump invited further hacking.
3. October: Podesta emails. In October, Wikileaks releases the emails of Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, rolling out batches every day until the election, creating new mini-scandals. The Clinton campaign blames Trump and the Russians.
4. October: FISA request. The Obama administration submits a new, narrow request to the FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue, ostensibly for national security reasons, Andrew McCarthy at National Review later notes. The Obama administration is now monitoring an opposing presidential campaign using the high-tech surveillance powers of the federal intelligence services.
5. January 2017: Buzzfeed/CNN dossier. Buzzfeed releases, and CNN reports, a supposed intelligence “dossier” compiled by a foreign former spy. It purports to show continuous contact between Russia and the Trump campaign, and says that the Russians have compromising information about Trump. None of the allegations can be verified and some are proven false. Several media outlets claim that they had been aware of the dossier for months and that it had been circulating in Washington.
Interestingly enough, the request submitted by the Obama administration was denied. However, as Wikileaksreleased Clinton campaign chair John Podesta’s emails during the 2016 campaign, the Obama administration submitted another narrowed request to the FISA court that targeted a computer server in Trump Tower, which they claimed were linked to Russian banks.
There is no doubt that the Obama administration was behind the wiretaps at Trump Tower. The question now is, was Bill and then presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, as well as then Attorney General Loretta Lynch in on it? If Hillary was in on it, then we are looking at the same type of deep criminal corruption we have seen out of every one of these people we have come to expect, and Trump needs to keep his promise to bring some justice on Hillary Clinton.