Canada Free Press – by Judi McLeod
Think of Barack Obama this way and getting the big picture will be yours: Obama is the magician on the world stage; the daily diversion to keep your enrapt attention while the fate of you and your loved ones is being planned elsewhere.
The far-reaching fate for a captive new human society is not being planned in Washington, D.C., but in New York City.
That fate is no longer somewhere off in the distant future but is being made ready to eclipse all of human society—by the end of 2015.
The sovereignty of all nations will be swallowed whole in the United Nations ‘Post-2015 Development Agenda’, and that’s only the nightmarish beginning of the coming new life on Planet Earth.
While it sounds like Science Fiction, it is harsh reality.
In this fast-coming alien New World, only presidents and kings and their families and staff will remain free of UN-sanctioned encampments called the “micro apartments” of Agenda 21. National borders will be a thing of the past and no nightmare scenario depicted in any non-fiction book or movie comes close to life without individual rights.
The country Pooh-bahs most responsible for coming UN entrapment of human society are the U.S., Britain, Russia and China. While the leaders of some other nations are in on the act, they are its bit players.
The UN tags all of its plans with innocuous sounding names in successful efforts to keep suspicion and dissent at bay while the minute details of its hideous agenda are being worked out.
Countless faceless UN bureaucrats hide in plain sight in multi-leveled towers right in New York City in headquarters that originated in a Rockefeller-funded animal abattoir.
Enemies without identifiable faces are the most deadly of them all.
The ‘High-Level Panel of Eminent Persons’ ushering in the ‘United Nations Post-2015 Development Agenda are innocuous-sounding if not downright boring. Whoever would think of the politically correct British Prime Minister David Cameron as out to take away the sovereignty of other nations?
The ‘High-Level Panel of Eminent Persons’ includes the current presidents of Indonesia and Liberia, along with Britain’s Cameron; the former presidents of Germany and Japan and Queen Rania Al Abdullah, Queen of Jordan as co-chairs. (See full list at bottom of article.)
Standing in for President Barack Obama on the ‘High-Level Panel of Eminent Persons’ is John Podesta, currently Obama senior counsellor, former co-chairman of the Obama-Biden Transition Project and former White House Chief of Staff under President Bill Clinton.
Podesta positioning on the Eminent Persons Panel allows Obama to remain on the stage as magician, diverting attention away with almost daily scandals while allowing the 2015 takeover to meet its goal.
The plan is being perfected while millions are losing their jobs, searching for another; while major attention must be paid to replacing health insurance plans.
People wanting to know what is coming in the Post-2015 Development Agenda will need someone to keep them awake when reading through the twaddle-hiding-danger 81-page long document. And that’s the way it is intended.
‘Free encyclopedia’ Wikipedia describes it as referring to “ process led by the United Nations (UN) that aims to help define the future global development framework that will succeed the UN Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), a set of eight global development targets which come to an end in 2015.” (Italics CFP’s).
The UN never uses plain English or Swahili when they can confound citizens with legalese and gobbledygook—even when the plan is to take over the world.
But this is the plan in a nutshell: the inexorable creation of an all-encompassing new set of “sustainable development goals” for the planet that will require an outlay of trillions of dollars on poverty and the environment; a radical reorganization of economic production and consumption—primarily in rich countries—and mammoth funding for a newly-energized war on climate change.
What it all boils down to is the UN is putting the wraps on a “profound transformation” of human society and plots to “dramatically alter” your views and behaviour so that you won’t find it necessary to fight it off. (From Vision to Action—Priority Transformations For A Post-2015 Agenda, pg. 10).
Among the chief designs of of a Post-2015 Agenda is the end of America—even though America will largely finance it.
If you have neither the time nor the patience to read through the Post-2015 Development agenda, read writers like Claudia Rossett, Joseph Klein, Ileana Johnson, Kelly O’Connell, and the late Henry Lamb just to mention a few. Not only do they get it, but they put it in a way that you can more easily understand it.
Surviving the unbridled ambition of the UN for world takeover won’t be easy.
But survive it you must.
You need to recognize the players among the world leaders for who they are.
You need to stop watching the mesmerizing magician’s show coming out of Washington, D.C.
You need to drop all arguments that a takeover by the UN is only conspiracy talk—a deliberately planned UN takeover of society is the conspiracy.
Remember that everything the America-hating Obama has done and is doing is to allow that takeover to happen. It is not the U.S. presidency but enabling the UN for world takeover that is Obama’s real main job.
Halting the UN takeover tsunami is not impossible. It starts by taking your eye off the ongoing acts like the one playing out right now between Obama and Russian President Vladimir Putin and by directing all energy and attention to the biggest planned takeover of all time: the Post-2015 Development Agenda.
Meanwhile, all nations who care about their people should stop funding the UN. It is impossible to take over the world without money.
High Level Panel of Eminent Persons
- Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (co-chair), President of Indonesia
- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (co-chair), President of Liberia
- David Cameron (co-chair), Prime Minister of United Kingdom
- Fulbert Gero Amoussouga, Economic advisor of the President of Benin
- Izabella Teixeira, Minister for the Environment of Brazil
- Yingfan Wang, Member of the Secretary-General’s MDG Advocacy Group, China
- Maria Angela Holguin, Foreign Minister of Colombia
- Gisela Alonso, President of the Agency of Environment of Cuba
- Jean-Michel Severino, Former Director General of the French Development Agency
- Horst Köhler, Former IMF Managing Director and former President of Germany
- Naoto Kan, Former Prime Minister of Japan
- Queen Rania Al Abdullah, Queen of Jordan
- Betty Maina, Chief Executive of the Association of Manufacturers of Kenya
- Abhijit Banerjee, Ford Foundation International Professor of Economics, from India
- Andris Piebalgs, European Commissioner for Development from Latvia
- Patricia Espinosa, Foreign Minister of Mexico
- Paul Polman, CEO of Unilever, from the Netherlands
- Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Finance Minister of Nigeria
- Elvira Nabiullina, Economic advisor to the Russian President
- Graça Machel, Member of The Elders, South Africa
- Sung Hwan Kim, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Republic of Korea
- Gunilla Carlsson, Minister for International Development Cooperation, Sweden
- Emilia Pires, Minister of Finance of Timor-Leste
- Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul, Turkey
- John Podesta, Chair of the Center for American Progress, United States of America
- Tawakel Karman, Journalist, Nobel Peace Prize laureate, Yemen
- Amina J. Mohammed, Nigeria (ex officio, Special Adviser of Ban Ki-moon)
2 thoughts on “UN’s ‘Post-2015 Development Agenda’ Aims to Imprison the World”
Where are the comments?
I’ll comment. This is pure unadulterated BS!!! No one is going to stand for this nonsense, the UN has no power and can GFY. Let them sit in their ivory tower and make all the plans they want, when they try to implement them they are in for a very rude awakening.