The bill makes America less safe, not more.
The Immigration bill is constructed to deceive the public. Not only is the bill a national security risk it simply smells Obamacare Part Deux. Seemingly good slogans are thrown around from the same people who brought you the Obamacare nightmare; but this time add-in four cafeteria Republicans. One being Marco Rubio.
As PJ Media points out, the bill is a cocktail of lawlessness, executive discretion, and legalistic trickery crafted by the organized, open-borders left. The bill and Rubio provides tough talking points – border security, background checks, and more. But hidden next to those talking points are off-switches that bureaucrats can flip to satisfy the leftist open-borders constituencies who wrote the bill.
The language of the bill doesn’t come close to what Rubio says. Practically every Rubio claim is empty. The bill establishes a New Americans Task Force charged with ensuring that federal programs “adequately address” the healthcare, education, and job training needs of new immigrants (Sec. 2524).
Besides halting deportations for 2.5 years during the amnesty process, the bill ties the hands of front-line immigration officers and border agents, as if they were the lawless characters, and places the border officers under the thumb of the Justice Department; Office of Civil Rights (Sec. 1111, 1112, 1113).
Once illegals gain provisional legal status, which is immediately, they’ll qualify for in-state tuition rates at public colleges, a subsidy funded by taxpayers (Sec. 2245D(d)). And even worse forfiscal conservatives, virtually all funding is classified “emergency” under the Statutory ‘Pay As You Go Act’ of 2010. Spending on food stamps, Head Start, housing subsidies, other benefits will expand unlimited.
Rubio’s scheme would add an additional 33 million permanent workers via amnesty and future immigration in the first decade alone. Thirty three million is the equivalent of the top 20 most populated cities in the US. And, Sen. Sessions has uncovered a slick loophole that provides illegal aliens with guaranteed access to all welfare and entitlement programs. All this is what the media is not telling you.
But the Rubio-Schumer con game has no end. Rubio says illegals will have to ‘get in line’. Guess what? The line is 19 years long. To clear it in ten years requires doubling the number of legal immigrants. And under the Gang of Eight plan, the number of H1-B visas expand more than two-fold. Today, the US brings in 1.2 million ‘legal immigrants’ per year; more than rest of the world combined.
The Bill is huge, complex and progressive. It is designed to serve politicians. And like Obamacare, the bill is not the way it is being advertised. According to a Heritage study, the Rubio-Schumer amnesty price tag is $6.3 trillion and that does not analyze the entire Schumer-Rubio Immigration bill, just amnesty.
But, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. And, Rubio-Schumer have shown none. Zero. Advertised as a comprehensive reform to secure the border and strengthen the immigration laws before allowing legalization. It does neither. It weakens the border and it is instant Amnesty. The bill makes America less safe, not more.
Rubio’s Amnesty scheme: [S. 744]
- will COST Taxpayers $6.3 Trillion, just for amnesty; via Heritage. [Note]
- contrary to Rubio’s rhetoric, his no-welfare claim doesn’t hold up to scrutiny.
- illegal aliens won’t have to pay back taxes to the US (page 68).
- allows illegal aliens to access state & local welfare benefits immediately.
- grants amnesty simply after submitting a security ‘trigger’ ‘PLAN’.
- same chain migration provisions extended to family visa members, extended family.
- over 400 waivers, exceptions, and exclusions. Enormous power grab by DHS.
- grants amnesty to criminals and gang members. Criminal ‘catch & release’ easier.
- makes legal immigrants eligible for subsidized Obamacare upon arrival. Costly.
- $150 million SLUSH FUND for kickbacks to groups who wrote; promoted bill.
- border agents put under thumb of DOJ; Office of Civil Rights (Sec. 1111,1112, 1113).
- prohibits border officers apprehending alien who “appear eligible” for legalization (69-70).
- guts state laws prohibiting employment of illegal aliens. Anti-Arizona crowd; Rubio.
- requires taxpayers to foot the bill for illegals to fight deportation.
- on page 496, the bill explicitly ‘preempts’ states from enforcing immigration laws.
- does not require Amnestied illegal aliens to learn English; Or even ‘de facto’ English.
- provides protection for illegal identity thieves, but no restitution for victims.
- amnestied aliens who stole American identities given new SS # and clean slate.
- allows aliens, lobbies to sue US government for amnesty (page 75). Lawyer prize.
- employers who aided fraud by accepting bogus ID’s, SS #’s won’t face penalty.
- Families of elderly parents now living outside US, eligible for fed benefits in 10 yrs.
- deportations are suspended for everyone here; bill invites deported to come back.
- allows aliens who have been deported to return and get legalization (pages 61-66).
- makes application’s secret; never be used by DHS for deportation (page 118).
- ostensibly halts all deportations for 2.5 yrs. Subject to sole discretion of DHS.
- no fence. The plan only calls for DHS Secretary to “establish fence strategy”.
- gives secretary of DHS the sole power to certify if the borders is secure.
- provisions in bill show that 66% of Southern border will be unprotected.
- Requires only 3 of 9 southern border sectors to have 90% apprehension rate.
- no biometric exit-entry system as currently required by law. Electronic at land ports.
- “community organizers” educate immigrants on citizenship & American principles.
- no DHS requirement to interview applicants for legalization (pg 105). Rubber-stamp.
- no gov’t documents or background checks required to identify new immigrants.
- discourages DHS from deporting aliens even if denied legalization. (Sec. 245B-3-A)
- prohibits alien deportation until after appeals are exhausted years into future (page 73).
- eligible for legalization even if found by court a phony asylum application filed (page 66).
- puts drastic limitations on “profiling” on employer side and law enforcement side.
- Rubio’s proclaimed Border Commission is only glorified DHS advisory committee.
- easy pathway to get asylum. Eliminates 1-year window for asylum (page 551).
- grants tremendous political power to the Mexican gov’t, La Razza, Left Groups.
- every form of enforcement promised was promised in 1986, 1990, 1996 immigration acts.
- E-verify & watered-down visa tracking system are not implemented for TEN years.
- replaces E-verify with unspecified verification system not available for years (p. 503)
- adds addt’l 33M permanent workers via amnesty, future immigration in 10 yrs.Graph.
- special-interest provisions, favors connected agribiz special interests, not small farms.
- requires immigration officers help aliens apply; advertise legalization program (page 93).
- opens door for class action lawsuits; judges appoint taxpayer-funded council (p. 567).
- H1-B visas prioritized, expanded. Emphasis importing non-skilled, cheaper labor.
- Flashback: Democrats Force U.S. TaxPayers to Fund Illegal Alien Welfare.
- video will enlighten anyone regarding unethical conduct of immigration attorneys.
This bill has no guarantee of enforcement. The Rubio-Schumer scheme is a national security risk. The bill makes America less safe, not more. Just listen to this ICE agent in Senate testimony. Imagine, if you will, a bill that legalizes 30 million illegal aliens, and only 0.01% were terrorists, that would be 3,000 terrorists. Rubio’s amnesty scheme serves as a magnet for more illegal aliens because enforcement provisions are ‘fake’
Nearly every form of enforcement promised in this bill was also promised in the 1986, 1990, and 1996 Immigration Acts. Same ole. Same ole. We know how it ends. America get’s the amnesty but never the border security. Americans are generous and welcoming, as we should be. We favor legal immigration. Yet, those hardest hit by the Rubio-Schumer amnesty scheme will continue to be those who want to be admitted legally – as well as the US taxpayers.
For a full report about Rubio and his deception, go here.
Call your Senators.
3 thoughts on “50 Bullets: The Rubio-Schumer Scam”
They are trying to flood the country with illegal immigrants and make more excuses to prolong deportation and keep them here in order to exhaust the people and government and to just have them say, “To hell with this, let’s just combine the U.S. with Mexico since we can’t stop them from coming in.” Thus ensuring the North American Union without a fight.
They are taking a part of Sun Tsu’s philosophy in his book the “Art of War”, in which the 3rd chapter, “Attack by Strategem” states:
“Fighting to conquer is NOT supreme excellence. Supreme excellence is breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting.”
They are trying to break our resistance on Immigration reform without fighting and then they win. Zionists, themselves, are also notorious for doing things like this all throughout history.
We the people CANNOT allow them to break our resistance! We must fight and continue to fight until these bastards are flushed down the drain and buried six feet under.
Death to the NWO and the International corporate mafia! We the people SHALL PREVAIL!!!
What really stands out to me (an an onlooker) is that these bills even get thought about let alone created. It is just outright, obvious insanity.
“The Bill is huge, complex and progressive. It is designed to serve politicians.”
What bills AREN’T designed to serve politicians these days?