“I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution.” Barrack Hussein Obama.
Obama took the Presidential Oath, swearing to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States” but has:
- Used Executive Privilege in regards to Fast & Furious gun running scandal. When Government misconduct is the concern Executive privilege is negated.
- 23 Executive Orders on gun control – infringement of the 2nd Amendment
- Executive Order bypassing Congress on immigration – Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress
- NDAA – Section 1021. Due process Rights negated. Violation of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th Amendments.
- Executive Order 13603 NDRP – Government can seize anything
- Executive Order 13524 – Gives INTERPOL jurisdiction on American soil beyond law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.
- Executive Order 13636 Infrastructure Cybersecurity – Bypassing Congress Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress
- Signed into law the establishment of NO Free Speech zones – noncompliance is a felony. Violation of 1st Amendment.
- Attempt to tax political contributions – 1st Amendment
- DOMA Law – Obama directed DOJ to ignore the Constitution and separation of powers and not enforce the law.
- Dodd-Frank – Due process and separation of powers. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau writing and interpreting law. Article. I. Section. 1
- Drone strikes on American Citizens – 5th Amendment Due process Rights negated
- Bypassed Congress and gave EPA power to advance Cap-n-Trade
- Attempt for Graphic tobacco warnings (under appeal) – 1st Amendment
- Four Exec. appointments – Senate was NOT in recess (Court has ruled unconstitutional yet the appointees still remain)
- Appointing agency czars without the “advice and consent of the Senate.” Violation of Article II, Section 2
- Obama took Chairmanship of UN Security Council – Violation of Section 9.
- Obamacare (ACA) mandate – SCOTUS had to make it a tax because there is no Constitutional authority for Congress to force Americans to engage in commerce.
- Contraceptive, abortifacients mandate violation of First Ammendment
- Healthcare waivers – No president has dispensing powers
- Refuses to acknowledge state’s 10th Amendment rights to nullify Obamacare
- Going after states (AZ lawsuit) for upholding Federal law (immigration) -10th Amendment.
- Chrysler Bailout -TARP – violated creditors rights and bankruptcy law, as well as Takings and Due Process Clauses – 5th Amendment (G.W. Bush also illegally used TARP funds for bailouts)
- The Independent Payment Advisory Board (appointees by the president). Any decisions by IPAB will instantly become law starting in 2014 – Separation of Powers, Article 1 Section 1.
- Congress did not approve Obama’s war in Libya. Article I, Section 8, First illegal war U.S. has engaged in. Impeachable under Article II, Section 4.
- Obama falsely claims UN can usurp Congressional war powers.
- Obama has acted outside the constitutional power given him – this in itself is unconstitutional.
- With the approval of Obama, the NSA and the FBI are tapping directly into the servers of 9 internet companies to gain access to emails, video/audio, photos, documents, etc. This program is code named PRISM. NSA also collecting data on all phone calls in U.S. – Violation of 4th Amendment.
- Plans to sign U.N. Firearms treaty – 2nd Amendment.
- The Senate/Obama immigration bill (approved by both) raises revenue – Section 7. All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives;
- Obama refuses to uphold the Business Mandate Law (ACA) for a year. President does not have that authority – Article. I. Section. 1. All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States. The president ”shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed” -Article II, Section 3.
A Constitutional law professor (even their students) should know better. The TRUTH is Obama was a speaker not a law professor, and clearly he has not respected or protected the Constitution. Obama has broken his oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States. Article II, Section 1.
The growing nebulous of Obama’s scandals are sure to add to his Constitutional violations. <click here> for Obama’s scandals