Fellowship of the Minds – by Dr. Eowyn
Now Casting is an actor services company at 2210 W. Olive Avenue in Burbank, California, which began in 1997 as LA Actors Online, founded by an actor/writer/director named Bob Stewart (stage name: Peter Elliott).
On its website, Now Casting Inc. describes itself as “a premier online casting database used by industry professionals all over the globe,” which provides “services for the entire entertainment industry” and has “sent hundreds of thousands of auditions to casting directors, network executives, studio executives, producers”.
The website’s services include:
- Online auditions.
- Posting a casting notice.
- Free registration for actors to post their profiles.
- Resources for actors, incl. a photographers gallery, classes, training and more.
- A “Search” page to find actors, agencies, casting directors, management companies, photographers, actor resources, and monologues (by actors).
If you click “actors,” you’ll be taken to an “Actor Search” page, which says:
There are 361006 actors currently in our Now Casting database. All of them can be found with a name search. Please note they are still filling in their resume and other information. As that is completed, the more detailed searches will return a better result.
To find an actor, just type in his or her name in the box.
A reader of FOTM, Brian H., did just that, and found an actor named Emma Jane Gonzalez. I replicated what Brian did by typing “Emma” (first name) and “Gonzalez” (last name), which brought me to this page.
Below is a screenshot I took of the page, in case the website takes down Gonzalez’s entry. I painted the red arrow pointing to the date (3/22/2018) and time (7:22 AM) when I took the screenshot.
↓Click image to enlarge↓
I had written about actress Emma Jane Gonzalez before in “The curious case of Parkland school shooting student survivor Emma Gonzalez“, that:
- She is described on IMDb as “a writer and actress, known for Eat Our Feelings (2014), Happy One Month (2014) and Happy One Month (2016).”
- Eat Our Feelings is an online cooking show/sitcom, starring Emma Jane Gonzalez and Sasha Winters.
For comparison, I then posted these side-by-side pics of Parkland student Emma Gonzalez and actress Emma Jane Gonzalez.
From the above side-by-side pics, my conclusion then was that the two women are not the same person, mainly because Emma Jane Gonzalez appears to have longer ear lobes, and a weak chin.
The pic of Emma Jane Gonzalez on Now Casting, however, casts doubt on my previous conclusion.
Let’s compare Emma Jane Gonzalez on Now Casting with Emma Gonzalez of Parkland, FL:
They appear to be same person: same eyebrows, same nose, same fleshy lower lip, same pointy chin.
The previous pics of Gonzalez from the “Eat Our Feelings” video were in 2014, some four years ago. The Emma Jane Gonzalez of 2014 had a weak chin (aka “chinless wonder”), whereas the Emma Jane Gonzalez on Now Casting has a pointy chin like Parkland Emma Gonzalez. My guess is that sometime in the past 4 years, Emma Jane Gonzalez had cosmetic surgery on her chin — just like Chelsea Clinton.
What do you think?
9 thoughts on “Emma Gonzalez, Parkland school student, is a professional actress”
Emilio Gonzales. ..
I thought they had kidnapped that kid and sent him back from Florida to cuba on an innertube years ago.
Hhahhahaah ,, he got a sex change in Cuba and came back to take yer guns
None of which explains why she wore a Beatles t-shirt… Then again, is the real casting couch Emma Gonzales dead and the “Parkland” Emma then took her place (like Billy Shears did with Paul McCartney–maybe?)?
“What do you think?”
I think that ‘shooting’ was about as real as Sandy Hoax was.
“…They appear to be same person: same eyebrows, same nose, same fleshy lower lip, same pointy chin….”
They don’t look like the same girl to me. That “fleshy lower lip” is of an entirely different shape on the H.S. Emma. Her mouth isn’t as broad, the upper lip is shaped differently, and the nose is shorter. Eyes look deeper-set too, but that’s a tough call due to the difference in the angle of the two shots.
eyebrows mean nothing, but they don’t look the same, either. H.S. Emma’s go further toward the nose.
I’d be skeptical about this.
That may well be, JR, but THIS one was the clincher for me…
If you have REAL victims, you don’t need a single FAKE one, do you?
Well the leg did look switched, but it’s nothing you can prove from that photo, and I don’t think anyone could run on a fractured ankle, but depending on where the bullet hit, and the fear factor (adrenalin) it is possible, so again, it’s really inconclusive, or not provable.
BUT…without even looking very deeply into it, and not even referring to this event specifically, I can tell you this:
1. You have much better evidence with which to convince someone it was a hoax than this. (you don’t need this “evidence” for anything)
2. It’s typical of a disinfo effort that will be used to discredit you later, precisely because it is inconclusive.
3. If you show this to someone as proof that the shooting was a hoax, they’ll doubt it was a hoax because they’d be expecting you to show them the most conclusive evidence you have.
4. You don’t need to prove that the shooting never happened, and you can’t be sure it didn’t happen, so you’re better off not going there.
5. If you assume the shooting did happen, and concentrate on the witnesses who saw multiple shooters, you have a more convincing argument that has no chance of being disputed later.
I’d say it’s interesting, but I think in terms of convincing other people, and that’s why I’d avoid this.
Right or wrong, the disinfo is always out there because it’s their best weapon against the truth spreading, and they use it ENDLESSLY.
Now — this actress thing, and the leg switcher, are two very questionable points being put forward by the same person (the good Dr. Eowyn), so that’s not giving him a real good track record as far as credibility is concerned.