listen here

Or you can mail donations to Henry Shivley at P.O. Box 964, Chiloquin, OR 97624

Vegas Massacre Cover-Up: PR Firm Hired by Mandalay Bay Exposed Pushing Conspiracy Theories

Free Thought Project – by Jay Syrmopoulos

Las Vegas – In another strange twist to the largest mass-shooting in recent U.S. history, a damning report indicates that the parent company of the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, MGM Resorts International, is paying crisis management firm Joele Frank to spread disinformation about the massacre online.

According to a bombshell report, published by Thomas Michael on Medium, the crisis management firm is deliberately spreading ridiculous conspiracy theories on social media in an attempt to discredit legitimate inquiry into the bizarre official narrative—and actively trying to muddy the water about events surrounding the mass-shooting.  

The report details how MGM International hired Joele Frank to run damage control in the wake of the deadly attack that left 58 people dead on Oct. 1. Michael’s report subsequently exposes ties between the crisis management firm and numerous Twitter accounts posting clearly bogus conspiracy theories about the mass-shooting, claiming “the shooting was fake, there was no blood, no victims, crisis actors, the whole nine-yards.”

The report goes on to explain how Michael discovered that a significant portion of the disinformation on Twitter concerning the Las Vegas massacre was originating from an account with the handle @DeepStvte.

Curiously, the @DeepStvte account is heavily connected with bots, which helped it spread nonsensical conspiracy theories about the shooting, according to GotNews.

Michael then made a number of disturbing discoveries upon further investigation:

“Now, here is where it gets really weird. Sifting through every reply on the DeepStvte account, I discovered someone who made a few replies in the comment sections — an individual by the name of Mr. Scott Bisang, handle @sbis85. Upon further research, Mr. Bisang is the Head Manager of Joele Frank, the crisis management firm that Mandalay Bay hired after the 1 October Shooting. So, when I searched his Twitter to find his comments on the Las Vegas Massacre again for this piece, all of the posts/replies had been deleted.”

The Medium report goes on to expose an intentional disinformation campaign by the crisis management firm to confuse people who are seeking answers to the tragic Las Vegas massacre:

“Furthermore, the REAL conspiracy theories that were being propagated by the above mentioned Twitter handles were pushing stories such as the shooting was fake, there was no blood, no victims, crisis actors, the whole nine-yards; while simultaneously discrediting any viable theories made by the public. These are, without question, professionals. And, when I mean pushing their real conspiracy theories: they were getting 7.5M impressions at one point in October on Twitter. This was a direct disinformation campaign designed to lure folks who were questioning the official narrative into being told fairy-tales about what actually happened that night, and thus become discredited as ‘conspiracy theorists’ after they rattle off some absurd story that they were told by one of those Twitter handles.”

Make no mistake that such a massive, and well-coordinated, disinformation campaign is the work of top-notch public relations/crisis management specialists.

The shooting disappearing from the news cycle, amidst so many unanswered questions, has only served to heighten suspicions that the entire story is being intentionally pushed aside by the ruling oligarchy and their mainstream mass media cronies.

In the pursuit of truth and justice, we must ask ourselves:

Why has the Mandalay Bay—from which Stephen Paddock allegedly carried the largest mass-shooting in recent U.S. history—hired a crisis management firm to run coordinated disinformation campaigns against the American public?

Please share this story if you think it is extremely strange that the crisis management firm hired by MGM International is running intelligence operations to confuse the facts of the case and muddy the waters!

Free Thought Project

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.
1009

10 Responses to Vegas Massacre Cover-Up: PR Firm Hired by Mandalay Bay Exposed Pushing Conspiracy Theories

  1. Koorz says:

    “in the wake of the deadly attack that left 58 people dead on Oct. 1”

    So, author Jay; This really really happened, huh? One guy carried a massive amount of weapons and ammo around this HEAVILY CCTV’d hotel, but no one noticed, AND NO VIDEO EXISTS?

    “…claiming “the shooting was fake, there was no blood, no victims, crisis actors, the whole nine-yards.”

    I have YET TO SEE one real wound, one real, verifiable ‘victim’, and would REALLY, REALLY LIKE TO KNOW how “nearly 600 wounded” managed to simply disappear, no one talking, none dies, none got worse, no complications……

    It’s amazing what people will accept with absolutely no proof whatsoever.

    • Henry Shivley says:

      You say you would REALLY, REALLY LIKE TO KNOW how “nearly 600 wounded” managed to simply disappear.
      #1 The propaganda machine has done everything it can to make it all disappear.
      #2 The lion’s share of people in Las Vegas at any one time or especially during an event, don’t live in Las Vegas.
      The fact is, I don’t know, you don’t know, and we will never know until we take our country back and do a little water boarding.

    • Jolly Roger says:

      “…One guy carried a massive amount of weapons and ammo around this HEAVILY CCTV’d hotel, but no one noticed, AND NO VIDEO EXISTS?…”

      The FBI erased video from witnesses phones and devices before returning them. The rest is the private property of a hotel that’s helping to hide the truth, with the aid of our “government”

      “….I have YET TO SEE one real wound, one real, verifiable ‘victim’, and would REALLY, REALLY LIKE TO KNOW how “nearly 600 wounded” managed to simply disappear, no one talking, none dies, none got worse, no complications……”

      Did you go to a Las Vegas emergency room, or were you expecting the wounded to check in with you? They “disappeared” from the TV, because there’s an effort to bury this whole event, but just because it’s not on the idiot box or Zionist press, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. (and everyone knows this by now)

  2. Jolly Roger says:

    Well there you have it confirmed. The best way to bury the truth (according to a PR firm that specializes in this) is to start spreading crazy conspiracy theories that get all of us laughed at.

    Koorz (above) is either one of their agents, or he fell for the BS hook, line, and sinker.

  3. Ed Teach says:

    My money is on it was an assassination attempt on Saudi prince at 4 seasons(top 5 floors of mb and he owns 4seasons) and that Campos guy screwed it up by finding the door jammed in the stairwell.. The Prince was gambling at Tropicana at that time in american cloths and slipped out unnoticed in flip flops and shorts. and as soon as Campos was shot the Prince was evacuated from Tropicana under full armed tactical procedure. Paddock was a middle man for the weapons. When shit went down too early he was killed and the 2 assassins who where there to take possessions of the weapons shot the crowd and the fuel tanks to try and create a diversion so they could leave. That’s why isis claimed they did it because for about 1 hour the cia took command while their guys fled then handed it over to the fbi keeping locals out of the loop.
    Oddly enough that Saudi that was killed during the round up recently was the son of the man who stood to benefit from the assassination attempt and probably contracted the hit. My guess is at least 20 man team and they where spread out across city to watch the VIP areas and would consolidate on a location later. That is why so many guns. That is why they had so many 5.56mm. To blast body armor of security detail. That round was the dumbest rifle round to use for the 400plus meter crowd spray and pray but perfect for killing guys with Uzi s and body armor.
    Not my theory but works better than most of the bs theories with no proofs. At least this fits. Just can’t prove two guys with paddock or that they got away by cia help.

  4. Keith Miller says:

    View the hour long video taken by hangman1128 of the concert grounds during the FBI “cleanup”. It was taken with a high quality video camera and zoom lens from Mandalay Bay. See if you can find evidence of thousands of rounds hitting the area. Also read his comments about receiving phone calls from government phone numbers. It appears that his video has been broken into 4 parts. Here is a link to part 1 (if YouTube doesn’t censor it).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *