The danger to women and young girls is worse than most people imagine.
The LGBT movement is aggressively pushing transgender “non-discrimination” bills across the country. In Massachusetts, Bill #1577 could be voted in the State House on any day now! Across the country, pro-family groups refer to them as “bathroom bills” – claiming that men would go into women’s restrooms and locker rooms for crude or obscene purposes.
We’ll admit we were skeptical at first. But recently we’ve talked to many women who’ve experienced it, and seen news reports (which are just the very tip of the iceberg). However, many elected officials still refuse to take this seriously, and instead are repeating the odious nonsense of the LGBT movement that it’s a “civil rights” issue. This must be confronted.
Of course, there’s the larger issue: Such a law is based on peoples’ delusions. “Transgender” is a fictional term. No one can change his or her sex. To force people to believe it is lunacy.
Below is just a sample of what we’ve been told first hand and seen reported. It’s very upsetting.
In Massachusetts recently:
- Man in ladies’ room. In November, a woman in Attleboro encountered a man in the ladies’ room of a local restaurant chain. He was facing her as she was leaving a stall. She was emotionally shaken. When she complained to the management they acknowledged that the man was an employee, but said that he was a “transgender” and therefore he had a right to be there. (He was clearly male and dressed as a man.) She was told there was nothing she could do about it. She called MassResistance.AUDIO: Hear what the Attleboro woman told us (2 min 54 sec):
- Man urinating in ladies’ room and exposing self. Twice this past year a woman in Waltham has encountered a man urinating in the ladies’ restroom of her office building. He had long hair that was made up like a woman’s and apparently was in women’s clothes. At one point he exposed his male private parts to her. “I was shaking by the time I got back to my office” she told MassResistance. Here is the woman’s description of what happened.
Other states after a “gender identity non-discrimination law” was passed…
- Undressing in front of women and girls. In Seattle a man undressed in a women’s locker room in front of women and girls. Women alerted staff, who told the man to leave, but he cited a new state law that allows people to choose a bathroom based on gender identity, saying “the law has changed and I have a right to be here.” The man eventually left and returned a second time while young girls were changing for swim practice. No one was arrested in this case and police weren’t called. (Feb. 2016) News articleVIDEO: Watch TV news report of this outrageous incident!
- Assaulting women. A repeat sexual offender in Toronto who claimed to be “transgender” was jailed indefinitely for sexually assaulting several at women’s shelters. (2014) Toronto passed a “gender identity non-discrimination law” in 2012. News article
- Videotaping women. A man dressed up like a woman was arrested after entering a Macy’s women’s restroom in order to videotape women. He spent two hours in the restroom before his camera was noticed by a customer. Palmdale, CA (2013). The California “bathroom bill” was in effect. News article.
- Prior sex offense, approaching young girls. A man who had prior sex offenses against 5 to 9-year-old girls was arrested after he entered a women’s locker room dressed in a bikini and started talking to girls in the hot tub. Milwaukie, Oregon (2011). The Oregon “bathroom bill” was in effect.News articleVIDEO: Watch TV news report of this outrageous incident.
And more . . .
- Attempted rape. A man dressed as a woman in England was arrested for attempting to rape a 71-year-old woman in a public restroom. South Devon, England (2012). News article
- Sexual assault. A special needs teenager in Stamford, Connecticut was lured into a public restroom by three crossdressers and sexually assaulted. (2011) News article
- Undressing in front of children. A man wearing women’s clothes was arrested after he went into a women’s restroom in a Walmart and undressed in front of several children. Calhoun, GA (2010).. News article
- Photographing women. Police arrested a man they say twice disguised himself as a woman and used a cell phone to photograph women in the showers of a college locker room. UC Berkeley (2010). News article
- Sex offender loitering in ladies room. A male sex offender wearing fake breasts and a wig was arrested for loitering in a woman’s restroom. San Jose, CA (2009). News article
- Photographing women. A man dressed as a woman went into a women’s restroom and was seen taking photographs of women in a bathroom stall. A woman confronted him, but he ran away before police arrived. Purdue University, (2008). News article
- Photographing girls. A 48-year-old man was arrested after dressing up like a woman and attempting to enter a high school locker room to photograph cheerleaders. Greensburg Salem High School, Pennsylvania (2004). News article
- “To see women naked”. A man was arrested after he went into a public bath house for women dressed as a female. “I wanted to see women naked,” he told investigators. “Dressing up as a woman was a step to do that.” Matsuyama, Japan, (2003). News article
- Assaulted woman. A cross-dressing man went into a woman’s restroom and brutally punched a woman who questioned his presence there. She lost several teeth. He was convicted of assault and sentenced to prison. Port Richey, FL (1999). News article
13 thoughts on “Yes, the “bathroom bill” danger to women and girls is REAL. Here are some chilling examples of what’s already happened.”
DONT CALL THE “LAW”………… DEAL WITH IT GENTLEMEN……….THATS WHAT HUBBY IS FOR LADIES. SICK HIS ASS ON EM….AFTER YOU BEAT EM ABOUT THE HEAD AND SHOULDERS FIRST WITH UR “HANDBAG”…..
I’d say kick his twig and berries so hard he wont be able to do anything but lay on the dirty floor crying
Milwaukee, well, have another “High Life”! Meanwhile, back at the ranch, grandma was beatin’ off the Indians but they just kept coming.
Perverts and rapists in the women’s room brought to you by the world class parasitic scum. It’s now arm up for bathroom breaks for the ladies. And the cattle still moobaa.
Thank you politically correct scumb bag traitors for passing all these laws, so we don’t hurt some confused idiots out there, who are just some sick sociopaths looking to prey on women and children. This is where your heels come in handy ladies. Punch some holes in his head, and biscuits. He won’t question his identity again.
Hey Deb! 🙂
Hey #1! 🙂
“Transgender” is a fictional term. No one can change his or her sex. To force people to believe it is lunacy.”
Force? That’s what television is for.
Stupid doesn’t require force to believe lunacy.
My sister went to samsclub this past summer, there was a dude at the register with earrings makeup and nail polish on, and his name tag said Lisa. I went there around thanksgiving and he was my cashier. Same name tag only minus the earrings make up and nail polish. I think a lot of customers complained about him. People are fed up with this crap. Come to think about it, he wasn’t there the last few times I shopped there. Same with the cashier that openly fawned over my son. Fired!
SHTF targets is all they’re good for.
The only upside I can see is that the majority of these sick girly men don’t own weapons… afraid of them, in fact.
Exactly! I’m not afraid of them, and that should scare the crap out of them. Haha!
Not likely to happen in Texas (except Austin of course), but I guarantee my husband cannot wait to get his hands on some psycho “identifying” as a woman in any public rest room I happen to be in (rest area, Stripes, Flying J. Walmart, whatever)…after I kick his balls, that is…I’ve done it before and I’ll do it again…
These public places should just stick a port a potty next to the bathrooms that has graffiti sprayed on it ….fags and queers.
Then follow them out to the parking lot and accidentally run them over.
Kind of like Elmer Fudd….
It’s faggot season.