Global Research – by James F. Tracy
Connecticut political leaders are moving decisively to destroy the site of the December 14, 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre. On September 24 Governor Daniel P. Malloy announced the state’s $50 million commitment to tear down the 57-year-old Sandy Hook School structure and replace it with a new high-priced facility.
“The tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School is never far from our minds,” Malloy told the press. “With strong resolve and a determination to move forward, we can do our best to support the people of Newtown.”
The $50 million appropriation was formally approved by the State Bond Commission on September 27. On October 5 Newtown residents overwhelmingly voted to pass a referendum that will lead to Sandy Hook’s demoltion.
“As far as the $50 million [is concerned], it comes without strings, it does not have to be repaid, it has no impact on the tax rate,” Newtown Interim School Superintendent John Reed said. “It is an attempt on the part of the state to make Newtown whole. That means we had seven schools when we started the school year last year, and I think it’s the state’s judgment that we have seven schools now.”
There remain numerous unanswered questions concerning the Sandy Hook School shooting—the most severe in recent history. The press has not yet been provided with photographic, video, or related forensic evidence customarily released following such events.
A comprehensive report on the shooting compiled by state investigators is expected to be released by early November following a careful review by Danbury Assistant State’s Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III who is leading the inquiry. That report was originally due in early 2013 yet its release has been repeatedly postponed.
In August US Attorney General Eric Holder distributed $2.5 million to Connecticut and Newtown area law enforcement agencies for their assistance during the December 14 Sandy Hook event and subsequent investigative efforts.
The Newtown Bee newspaper is a major player in public relations that led to the successful passage of the referendum. The news outlet has been involved in organizing interviews and meetings between Newtown officials and residents “to respond to questions and help residents understand the implications of the upcoming October 5 referendum.”
Newtown First Selectman Patrician Llorda and Newtown Interim School Superintendent John Reed respond to questions from the Newtown Bee editor John Voket.
Online researchers accused the Newtown Bee of partaking what they have termed the “Sandy Hook hoax.” For example, Newtown Bee Associate Editor Shannon Hicks claimed to have taken numerous photographs in the parking lot of Sandy Hook Elementary as Adam Lanza proceeded to murder over two dozen women and children. Hicks then refused to release the photographs to law enforcement or the broader public.
“The photos I took on 12/14 have not been shared with anyone,” Hicks told James Tracy in a March 25 email. “We have no plans to do so, either.” One photo Hicks says she took on that day appeared on the front pages of newspapers the world over to drive home the tragedy’s gravity and significance.
Figure 1. Students evacuate Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012. Photo by theNewtown Bee‘s Shannon Hicks.
The State of Connecticut and Town of Newtown have been especially uncooperative with news outlets in providing public records as simple as death certificates concerning the tragic event. A state-appointed task force commissioned to address whether Sandy Hook-related documents should be released to the public is not expected to make its final decision until January 1–likely well after the school’s demolition.
The swift move to level Sandy Hook arguably has precedents established in momentous terror-related incidents. On May 24, 1995, just 35 days after the 1995 bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, the US government moved to have the structure demolished before a proper investigation could be conducted on the structure’s remains. A similar set of circumstances played out in the aftermath of the September 11, 2001 attacks as New York municipal authorities arranged for the remaining steel from the Word Trade Center towers to be shipped to China and India. 9/11 victims’ families and independent experts say such materials would have aided in understanding what actually took place on that fateful day.
Notes John Voket, “Saturday Referendum Calls Voters to Appropriate $50 Million Grant for Sandy Hook School,”Newtown Bee, October 4, 2013.  John Voket, “Sandy Hook School Referendum Passes By Wide Margin,” Newtown Bee, October 5, 2013.  Ibid.  Ken Dixon, “Sandy Hook Report Nearing End,” Connecticut Post, September 6, 2013.  James F. Tracy, “Obama DOJ in $2.5 Million Sandy Hook Payout,” Memory Hole, September 3, 2013.  Voket, “Saturday Referendum Calls.”  James F. Tracy, “Sandy Hook School Massacre Timeline,” March 25, 2013 Entry,” Memory Hole.  Wes Duplantier and Jon Lender, “Privacy Task Force Created After Newtown Shooting Begins Work,”Hartford Courant, August 1, 2013.  “Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building,” Controlled Demolition Inc., n.d.  “WTC Steel Removal,” 911research.wtc7.net, n.d.
11 thoughts on “The Sandy Hook School Massacre: School Building is Now Slated for Demolition. Why?”
Sandy Hoax was theater using poor actors who could only wrinkle up their faces in an effort to appear to cry while never being able to shed actual tears.
No pics of bloody hallways.
No pics of shell casings.
No pics of Lanza walking the halls w/his “assault rifle”.
No pics of Lanza’s body after he supposedly killed himself.
Keep in mind that SH had a $300K video security system (like Columbine did whose pictures we were shown).
This was obviously done in an effort to remove our most effective tools we have capable of fighting the predations of our government & its obvious intentions of becoming tyrannical… our mil pattern rifles.
It failed wonderfully.
Yea, it was a hoax. Who in the hell would leave their child lying on a floor
for three days or even two hours. Not me. Never any pics of the bodies
being brought out. And the Parker dad: that one really did it.
They never cease to scheme.
What really happened in that building?
. . .
We shall never know but all false flags are torn down and evidence is not possible. We see this time after time.
I’m just guessing here, but I’m thinkin’ it was a Satanic ritual.
. . .
The walking slime even boarded up all the windows so no one could
look in and put up a high fence around perimeter with spy cameras.
One guy walked into the town and stated many of the road signs
names had been changed. Then the rush for gun control started.
My guess is that the building was slated to be torn down before the false flag. It was most likely already totally empty inside which is why it was being used for a drill. It would blow their whole story if anyone were allowed to go inside and saw that the school was actually stripped bare.
Take notice; every one of these false flag/government wrong-doing locations have had the buildings razed & blotted out (sanitized). OKC Murrow building, Waco, Twin Towers, Ruby Ridge; just some off the top of my head with no research……add to that how many aircraft & questionable death scenes…..why, so quickly??? Why so totally blotted??? I’ve been at murder/death scenes of low level note & still could find pieces left over from the crime a year later. This isn’t some form of compassion or respect. I believe it’s done to prevent future generations questioning the “truth” as they tell it. Same for Sandy Hook.
Yep, that seems to be how it goes, Bent. These bastards in our government always like to send in the cleaners to erase any or all evidence of their terrorist acts. Sandy Hoax is no exception.
“The tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School is never far from our minds,” Malloy told the press.”
What minds? That brainwashed gray matter that laughingly passes for a brain?
“A similar set of circumstances played out in the aftermath of the September 11, 2001 attacks as New York municipal authorities arranged for the remaining steel from the Word Trade Center towers to be shipped to China and India.”
There is, however, at least ONE piece that remains intact that I know of for sure, because I’ve seen it myself.
It’s on display in New Zealand.
They have to demolish the school to cover up the evidence that there is no evidence.