In our age of western medicine, the society has turned away from the natural health remedies that were greatly used by our ancestors. We often rely more on the modern chemically produced pills than all natural traditional medicine. Honey is much sweeter than sugar and is far better for you. Honey is essentially a highly concentrated water solution of two sugars, which our bodies break down easier and faster. Because honey is low on the Glycemic Index, it is gradually absorbed into the blood stream.
More than 40 Incredible Uses for Honey
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Provides minerals, vitamins, antioxidants
- Strengthens immunity
- Honey also has its effect on weight Loss which makes me mostly excited! Simply drink warm water with lemon and honey on an empty stomach.
- Did you know that though honey has more calories than sugar, honey when consumed with warm water helps in digesting the fat stored in your body?
- Promotes the growth of good bacteria in the intestine
- Boosts energy and reduces fatigue
- Restores eyesight. Mix 2 teaspoons of honey with carrot juice and consume regularly.
- Relieves a sore throat
- Prevents heart disease by improving blood flow
- Soothes burns, disinfects wounds. Garlic honey, which is just a mixture of honey and garlic, can be applied directly to infected wounds to clean the area
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Alkalizes body’s pH
- Contains phytonutrients, which possess cancer-preventing and anti-tumor properties
- Helps with indigestion and acid reflux
- Destroys bacteria causing acne
- Prevents low white blood cell count
- Counters pollen allergies. Take a teaspoon of raw honey a couple of times a day starting a few months prior to allergy season.
- Flushes parasites from liver and colon
- A salve made of honey can be applied to eczema with asthma when mixed with black pepper and ginger
- For hangovers. Mix 15ml of raw honey with 80ml of orange juice and 70ml of organic yogurt.
- Reduces ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders
- Honey helps build stamina in athletes
- Honey and cinnamon can help with Arthritis. Mix one part honey with two parts of luke warm water and a teaspoon of cinnamon. Massage the mixture on the itching part of the body.
- Helps with scalp problems and dandruff
- Helps with anxiety
- Reduces metabolic stress
- Helps clear your sinuses. To clear your sinuses, take a mixture of 1 teaspoon each of fresh ginger juice and honey two or three times a day.
- Cures toothache. Make a paste of honey and cinnamon and apply on the aching tooth.
- Moisturizes skin. Mix a dollop of honey and two tablespoons of warm water and massage the mixture into your skin.
- Relieves morning sickness
- Helps with hiccups
- Reduces hay fever. Take a tablespoon of honey in the morning
- Helps with tension headaches. Simply sip on a ½ glass of warm water with a couple of added teaspoons of honey.
- Helps with pink eye. Place a teaspoon of honey with a cup of water and heat just enough to melt the honey. Let cool and use an eye dropper drop the mixture in the infected eye.
- Leg cramps. Take 2 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar and 1 tbsp. of honey each evening before bed.
- Reduces cholesterol. Mix two tablespoons of honey and three tablespoons of cinnamon in 16 ounces of tea.
- Helps with bad breath. Mix one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon in hot water.
- Soften hard water, Just add honey to bath water
But make sure to buy raw honey, organic because the heating during manufacturing destroys nutrients and enzymes. Additionally, locally grown raw honey from the area you live is more beneficial as it possesses the immune stimulating properties needed for your body to adapt to its environment. The best part about it, you don’t have to sacrifice the taste of sweetness by using sugar substitutes, but can actually enjoy eating what you like and be healthy at the same time!!!
YS Organic Bee Farms CERTIFIED ORGANIC RAW HONEY 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC HONEY Raw, Unprocessed, Unpasteurized – Kosher 32oz
6 thoughts on “40 Uses For Honey That Will Blow Your Socks Off”
Ok.. Ok.. I read through all 40 items and did not see where it would blow your socks off. Do I rub the honey on my feet before putting socks on or just dribble it over my socks and blow?
so when will our government out law it
The dont have to Enemy, as they have monsatano actively killing the bee’s who make it.
I can’t make tea without the dog hitting me up for his share of the honey. I go through a lot of the stuff, but I really have to find an organic source.
I remember honey.
I remember when I used to be able to afford it.