Before It’s News – by Diogenes
An old, blind Marine Gunnery Sergeant wanders into a lesbian biker bar by mistake… He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, ‘Hey, you wanna hear an Obama joke?’ The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.
In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, ‘Before you tell that joke, Marine…, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:
1. The bartender is an Obama voter with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is an Obama voter with a ‘Billy-Club’.
3. I’m a 6-foot tall, 175-pound Obama voter with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is an Obama voter and a professional weight lifter.
5. The lady to your right is an Obama voter and a professional wrestler.
‘Now, think about it seriously, Marine…. Do you still wanna tell that Obama joke?’
The blind Marine thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, ‘No… Not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.
3 thoughts on “A Blind Marine Walks into a Lesbian Bar”
hahaha I like that.
this used to be a blond joke, made more sense that way.
Blondes are smarter than dykes.
Unless they’re both.