Published on Aug 14, 2015 by MLordandGod
There Are 532 Superfund Sites in Indian Country! That’s Over 25% of Superfund Sites in Indian Country. But this TOXIC WASTE is NOT only POISONING THE NATIVE AMERICANS—It is also Poisoning ALL Americans! “Kill the Land, Kill the People” 25% of US Population in Colorado River Shed – EPA Animas Contamination.
– Animas River to San Juan River to Colorado River to lake Powell to
Colorado River to Lake Mead to very large Population.
California population July 2014 = 38,802,500
Arizona = 6,731,484
Utah = 2,942,902
New Mexico = 2,085,572
Nevada = 2,839,098
Texas = 25,145,561
Total about 79,000,000 affected by Animas
Total of USA 50 States & D.C. = 318,857,056
almost 25% of US Polulation
– Unfortunately, there are many such Potential Disasters waiting to happen. another region is NE around NY State. That would also affect another 25% of the US Population since over 60 million live in the NE region there.
– Geologist predicted EPA would intentionally pollute Animas River to
secure Federal “Superfund” 1 week before it happened.
1) Kill the Land, Kill the People: There Are 532 Superfund Sites in Indian Country! Indian Country Today, June 17, 2014.
2) Center for Immigration Studies – Population, Immigration, and the Drying of the American Southwest, 2010.
3) List of US States by Population – Wikipedia
4) Leviathan Mine – Wikipedia Thumbnail image – Leviathan Mine, California by Uncle Kick-Kick. Public domain)
5) Navajo Nation to Get copy Billion in Historic Kerr-McGee $5.15 Billion Cleanup Settlement, 4/414, Indian Country Today.
6) Navajo Lands – Wikimedia commons images
7) Colorado River Basin showing Animas River, San Juan River, Lake Powell, Lake Mead and Las Vegas, California regions – Wikipedia image Map public domain (Shannon).
8) Indian Reservation – Wikipedia – Images public domain
9) Navajo farmers – Wikimedia commons images
10) Animas River pollution sludge wikimedia commons images
11) San Juan (New Mexico) health department images animas river pollution sludge – Public domain images
12) Navajo president Russell Begaye wikimedia commons images
13) Music – Youtube Audio Library
“Ambient Ambulance” MP3
One thought on ““Kill the Land, Kill the People” 25% of US Population, Colorado River – EPA TOXIC Contamination.”
Revelation 11:18…you know the rest.