As expected Barry Soetoro’s town hall meeting over Facebook was nothing more than a gimmick. The whole session was scripted and rehearsed and could be considered nothing more than a campaign speech. Soetoro made sure to include every issue in the predetermined one party framed debate. That is mentioning unemployment and jobs obscurely, then puckering up and planting a big wet kiss on the collective arses of the illegal aliens. It was nothing more than one big socialist spit swap.
I’ll tell you what Barry, poor Americans, middle class Americans, Americans et. al. outnumber Hispanics by far. Though I will say, it is at least logical for you to come out on the side of illegal aliens, seeing as how you are one. Barry portrayed the illegals as poor misunderstood people who were only doing menial jobs that nobody else wants. He spoke of farm labor, food service, and child care. Well I have been around this country and it goes a little further than that. Construction, shipping, and of course the ever popular illegal drug enterprise are now being worked predominately by illegals.
Barry Soetoro is nothing more than a south side Chicago, back alley pimp, who wants to lay Lady Liberty on her back with her legs spread towards Mexico, inviting every disease infested entity seeking to ravage her to do so without consequence. He has committed treason in plotting with foreign countries against the United States and starting an unconstitutional illegal war in Libya. These are prima fascia crimes and are undeniable.
Of course as the Congress, Senate, and Judicial are every bit as guilty as he, instead of being arrested and punished, he is running for a second term.
The neo-cons have come forth with a new assertion saying that 50% of Americans do not pay taxes. Of course they are speaking of the poor, unemployed, and disenfranchised, of which we 99ers are a part. You have to love it, they will not count us as unemployed but will count us as not being tax payers, in spite of the fact that we paid in trillions in taxes until they cashed our jobs in to replace the monies they stole.
Apparently a poll is suggesting that 70% of Tea Partiers do not want the Medicare trust fund turned over to the corporate elite to be plundered. Of course that number has been padded. As I’ve said before, the actual number is 80%, leaving the 20% in the top 10% that paid to put the neo-cons into office.
I’m afraid their whole con is falling apart right before their eyes. Nobody except them is buying a thing they are saying anymore. And the American people, poor, working poor, lower, middle, and upper middle class are uniting to clean house.
MSNBC’s Chris Matthews has a new full time job trying to discredit those Americans who want to see Barack Obama AKA Barry Soetoro AKA Barry the Rat’s birth certificate. Matthews’ whining assertions that the issue is ridiculous have become genuinely pathetic, but then, what a point to have to argue.
It is this simple. If I were in Barry’s place and was indeed born in Hawaii and someone challenged my citizenship, I would simply call the Attorney General and say, “Hey Eric, go over to Federal District Judge Kissass’s office and get a subpoena for my long form birth certificate, and bring it over here to me.” I would then hand it over to my flunky, Joe Biden, tell him to get his ass on a plane, and be back with my birth certificate before the sun rises in the morning.
Come on people, the only reasonable explanation is he won’t because he can’t.
Is there anything left in this government that isn’t completely corrupt and in our faces?
It is three days until Easter and the number one question on my mind is “Have the 99ers been slapped around enough to strike back yet?” Since September I have written over 200 articles promoting the cause of we 99ers and to see just one protest in the news, on YouTube, or at least filmed so we can put it on this site would make it all worthwhile. Realize if this makes the mainstream news it will make history.
God bless the Republic, death to the international corporate mafia, we shall prevail.