To: The President & Congress
This petition of course will not motivate Congress to take any real action, as they are controlled by special interests and not accountable to the people. Rather lets begin the discussion about shutting down large segments of the federal government and the transfer of these powers and programs back to the individual states and localities where they can benefit the unique needs of the people and at a far lower cost.
I started this petition because the federal government is too big, bureaucratic and incompetent as shown by our recent foreign policy failures, our massive national debt and the inability of Washington to solve any real problems facing our nation.
Maybe we should return to our decentralized first national government, The Articles of Confederation, with sound money and debt and bureaucracy free and again relight the flame of liberty, as did our founding fathers. Could we really do any worse than what we have now in Washington?
A Petition To Permanently Shutdown Washington
So the big farce about Obamacare & the government shutting down goes on. This is just one of thousands of federal programs that do not work! I wish the federal government would close down permanently except for defense and they would lay off most of the employees permanently. Let the states take over the programs, as the central government is a total complete failure.
- We hereby call on the President & Congress to do their duty to permanently close and shutdown the entire federal government other than required military defense and transfer all programs back to the states and local communities where they can better meet the unique needs of the people in each state at a far lower cost.
- We urge the Washington shutdown be made permanent and the incompetent federal government be relegated to the dustbin of history as a failed governmental structure totally taken over by special interests and beyond repair or redemption.
- We suggest the tens of trillions in Federal Treasury debt to foreign nations & the Federal Reserve as well as unfunded government employee retirement liabilities be repudiated and that Washington declare the actual financial and moral bankruptcy of the federal government.
- Then Congress should restore America’s first legitimate central government, The Articles of Confederation originally established by our founding fathers as the restored national government. All without the millions of federal bureaucrats, a crushing national debt but with sound money.
- Finally all members of the House and Senate should then resign from Congress, return home and wait for the individual states to send representatives to a new Congress if they wish to do so.
Americans deserve an end to an all-powerful federal government not restrained by the people and controlled by special corporate interests. We deserve an end to the two-party Democrat and Republican monopoly that together have created a national debt that will destroy our economy and force future generations into poverty. We deserve free-market solutions combined with competent government primarily at the local level as well as an end to our seemingly permanent undeclared wars.
Note, I will have a complimentary online book available on this idea in about 3 weeks titled ”Restoring Our American Legacy”. Please e-mail me at email@example.com to request your free download copy. I will also be addressing this topic at the following conference www.highalertconference.com
Sent to us by the author.
3 thoughts on “A Petition To Permanently Shutdown Washington”
“…….the inability of Washington to solve any real problems facing our nation.”
Inability as a result of commitment to the Zionist agenda.
Oh, they have the power to make meaningful change, they just won’t, because they’re all bought off.
That would be the Zionist agenda.