From the Trenches World Report
Enforce our Bill of Rights
aww how sweet! In light of what we can look fwd to this wknd or expect to happen thats refreshing thanks Swifty
Nursed a fawn not to long ago, so sweet.
GROCERIES ONNA HOOF!!!!!
I do not have a smart phone/cell phone camera (because we don’t have cell service out here) but I see cute baby animals all the time, including
1. baby burros with their mommies and even daddies…you just want to go up and hug one, or open the car window and per one
2. baby fawns, days old, nursing from their mommies, esp. in September
3. a few nights ago, baby skunks, three of them, following their mommy who likely just let one off for some reason…the cuteness outweighed the smell
4. baby javelinas along with their mommies and daddies that were trying to destroy our garden…I chased them out goring their rear ends with a garden tool…I didn’t touch the babies though
5. baby quails out near the highway
I love baby animals! Ah, the wonders of God in the rural remote…
JILL FEEDS THE SQUIRRELS AND RED BIRDS ON THE BACK STEPS WITH SUNFLOWER SEEDS.BABY SQUIRRELS GET WILD WHEN THEY PLAY………
Get out of the roads lil ones, crazy ass drivers out there.
Baby DEER in the woods……
I hope they quit eating my Mom’s flowers.
Honestly. I think the fawns are fun to watch.
Kind of like the digger squirrels before the pellet gun comes out.
They eat the flowers on my Mom’s back deck.
I’m 4 for 5 in one week.
There was a cougar in the back yard a few years ago.
In the middle of town.
Nature has a way of maintaining a balance.
I try to do my fair part.
The pellet gun is for the digger squirrels only. No fawns.
This is an unfortunate addendum for “special snowflake dipshits” who don’t understand what pellet guns can do.
It’s sad I feel the need to add this, but life is as we experience it.
And there are firearms and pellet/BB guns dipshits everywhere.
C’est la Vie.
“Such is Life”.
ROFLOL…“special snowflake dipshits”…
I don’t think we have any of them in the Trenches (at least, I hope not). LOL
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.