listen here

Or you can mail donations to Henry Shivley at P.O. Box 964, Chiloquin, OR 97624

Corey Feldman WAS telling the truth: Santa Barbara police say they’ve found historic audio of him naming abusers which he claims they then covered up

Daily Mail

Police in California say they have uncovered a tape in which Corey Feldman lists the names of men who abused him in the past.

The former child actor had claimed in October that he had given the names of sexual predators in Hollywood to the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office in 1993 during their investigation into Michael Jackson’s molestation charges.  

But the sheriff’s office previously denied the claims, saying they had no records of Feldman revealing such information, however they have now changed their tune and stated that an audio recording has been found in a container from the original Michael Jackson child abuse investigation.

Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office public information officer Kelly Hoover told Fox News on Tuesday night in an emailed statement: ‘Following the recent inquiries into the Sheriff’s Office interview of Mr. Feldman in 1993, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office conducted an additional review for any stored items remaining from the Michael Jackson investigation.

‘In a container which included the original reports from the investigation, the Sheriff’s Office located some detective working copies of audio recordings made during the investigation. A copy of Mr. Feldman’s interview was located.

‘The recording is being turned over to the Los Angeles Police Department. Due to the fact that this case involves the alleged sexual abuse of a child, we are unable to comment further and any documentation or evidence related to this case is exempt from release.’

In October the sheriff’s office had released a completely different statement saying: ‘We are aware of the statements that Mr. Feldman is making regarding an investigation in 1993. Our records do not indicate that he named any suspects.’

Feldman, 46, had insisted in a Today show interview that he ‘sat down and I gave them names. They’re on record. They have all this information.’

Last month Feldman, who became a household name by starring in such blockbuster hits as Stand By Me and The Goonies, revealed the identities of two alleged child molesters he claims took advantage of him and other adolescent screen stars years ago.

He claimed that his former assistant and actor Jon Grissom was the first to take advantage of him in the 1980s.

Feldman made the revelations while speaking to TV host Dr. Oz.

‘This guy on his My Space page and his Facebook page has got pictures of me and Corey Haim,’ Feldman said during the interview.

‘He still taunts it and flaunts it.’

Dr. Oz, however, said that his legal team uncovered a long criminal past on Grissom, including a conviction for child molestation years ago. Grissom allegedly now lives in Mexico.

‘Everything from assault, theft, drugs … in 2001 he was arrested on child molestation charges … he was found guilty in 2003 and served time in prison,’ an attorney for Dr. Oz said in a video posted to Facebook. 

Feldman also named former child talent manager and convicted sex offender Marty Weiss in a separate interview with Megyn Kelly. However, Weiss has not commented publicly on the allegations.

Weiss was arrested in 2011 after one of his clients told police he had been sexually abused by the man starting when he was just 11-years-old, claiming the incidents happened 30 to 40 times over a roughly three years period.

He eventually pleaded no contest to two counts of child molestation in 2012 and was sentenced to a year in jail and five years probation however he was immediately released after entering his plea for time served.

Feldman told multiple media outlets that he reported members of a supposed Hollywood pedophile ring back in 1993 with the Santa Barbara Police Department, but until Tuesday night, such an account was disputed by the SBPD.

Feldman has been trying to raise $10 million to finance a film that he says will expose the ring of Hollywood pedophiles who Feldman claims molested him and Corey Haim, who later died of suicide, when they were young boys.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5152739/LAPD-say-historic-audio-naming-abusers.html#ixzz50bXtFbZC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.
576

2 Responses to Corey Feldman WAS telling the truth: Santa Barbara police say they’ve found historic audio of him naming abusers which he claims they then covered up

  1. Clive Jackson says:

    I wonder how much the “investigating officers” blackmailed from those on the list to remain unnamed. . .

  2. flek says:

    Wow, miraculously they find the tape now, just when the hollyweird empire is crumbling? Right on cue, specifically at this time? Yeah right.

    This is a part of the talmud vision soap-opera side show to distract.

    Remember, both the cories were ‘jews’.

    What’s the real agenda? Why all this now?
    What’s the big distraction for? And why so many ‘jews’ being taken down in hollyweird?

    flek

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *