listen here

Or you can mail donations to Henry Shivley at P.O. Box 964, Chiloquin, OR 97624

Jew Convicted of Worldwide Bomb Threat Campaign Blamed on “White Racists”

The New Observer

Michael Kadar, a joint Israeli-US citizen Jew resident in Israel, has been convicted of making over 2,000 bomb threats to Jewish organizations around the world from August 2016 to March 2017—which were all blamed on “white racists,” attributed by the Jewish controlled media to Trump’s rise, and used to justify the banning of dozens of books on Amazon.

According to a report in the Jewish Telegraphic Agency, the Jew was convicted in the Tel Aviv District Court on Thursday on multiple counts of extortion for waging an intimidation campaign of bomb threats, including against Jewish Community Centers in the United States last year.  

The Jewish ethostate htnostate refused to extradite Kadar to America despite requests from the FBI on account of the fact that most of the crimes were committed in their jurisdiction. Israel has a firm policy of never allowing Jews to be tried in non-Jewish states.

Delivering the verdict in a closed-door session, Judge Zvi Gurfinkel rejected the defense’s claim that the teen was mentally unfit to stand trial, saying he was fully aware of the consequences of his actions.

“The defendant has changed his version of events multiple times according to what suits him the most,” the judge said. “He very much understands the significance of his actions.”

Authorities say he made thousands of threatening calls, mostly to community centers and schools in the US, from January to March 2017, using an online calling service that disguised his voice and allowed him to hide his identity.

He also targeted hundreds of airlines and airports, malls, and police stations, in the US, Canada, the UK, New Zealand, Australia and Britain, and tried to extort Republican State Senator Ernesto Lopez from Delaware.

The hoax bomb threats, which came in the midst of the Trump surged in the US, and “sent a chill through Jewish communities and raised fears of anti-Semitism,” the JTA said.

This “fear of anti-Semitism” was widely used to blame Trump, and led to successful appeals to Amazon to ban books which the Jewish lobby did not want on sale in the retail giant’s catalog.

Kadar was also paid over $250,000 in bitcoin by his “anonymous” employers during his campaign, which was perpetrated through a sophisticated satellite dish and IP masking system set up outside his bedroom windo in southern Israel.

Kadar was given free rein to continue his campaign until Trump ordered the FBI to fly to Israel to demand that the Israeli police act.

In March 2018, charges were lodged against Kadar in Florida, Georgia, and Washington, DC; and US officials said he could face a maximum jail term of 20 years for hate crimes, 10 years’ imprisonment for each bomb threat, and a five-year sentence for other hoax and cyberstalking charges.

The court did not say when Kadar would be sentenced.

The New Observer

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.
748

7 Responses to Jew Convicted of Worldwide Bomb Threat Campaign Blamed on “White Racists”

  1. Mark Schumacher in LV says:

    Netanyahu has been doing this for years. More Jew deflections.

  2. Koyote says:

    We’ve got to get every stinking one of these shit dogs out of the u s….. Preferably to Madagascar…..

  3. NC says:

    What? A Jew threatening another Jew? Is that even possible?

  4. Peter says:

    Another person’s name… Michael Kadar….to be stored as ammunition for a future argument that will undoubtedly occur again.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *