Monsanto lobbyist: ‘Pesticide safe for humans to drink, but I’m not an idiot to try it myself’


RT

Published on Mar 28, 2015

A lobbyist for Monsanto claimed that it was safe to drink “a quart” of the company’s Roundup pesticide, but pointedly refused to try even a sip when offered a glass during an interview with French TV before storming off the set.

FULL STORY & INTERVIEW PIECE: http://on.rt.com/nammmz

4 thoughts on “Monsanto lobbyist: ‘Pesticide safe for humans to drink, but I’m not an idiot to try it myself’

  1. I was wondering why they always refer to Round Up as a pesticide. When we farmed and used the poison, and partly the reason we no longer are farming, it was used as a herbicide. It didn’t kill insects as pesticides do-it killed any plant that was sprayed with it-unless of course, it was Round Up ready.

  2. I have news for ya chippy, you’ve been drinking it whether you knew it or not! that garbage coming out of the faucet is just that, garbage and guess what else?

    oh Yeah, we shower in the porta potti water as well.

  3. If I used that stuff in the early rears, no problem. The toxicity was not recognized, therefore it fails to exist?
    “We, at Monsanto, feel that, in contributing to the human experience, be it additional tissue growths = ++, or serendipitous weigh loss = -+, we all gain as a species.”
    One cannot have eugenics without you.

Join the Conversation

Your email address will not be published.


*