Community Connect, LLC
Location: Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston
Community Connect, LLC is working with Planned Parenthood’s National Office on a new Affordable Care Act (ACA) Outreach Campaign. Community Connect, LLC in support of this work is launching a dynamic operation to reach, engage, and educate women and help them begin the process of obtaining health coverage.
Community Connect, LLC is looking to hire Canvassers for the campaign that will be responsible for executing the robust door to door canvass program to educate the local community about the ACA, assist them through the initial steps of the enrollment process.
Under the Affordable Care Act, millions of uninsured women will be newly eligible for Medicaid under the expansion or will qualify for consumer-friendly premium tax credits to help them purchase coverage in the state health insurance exchanges established by the ACA.
This ACA Outreach Campaign will run from November thru the end of March. The position will be based in either Dallas, Fort Worth or Houston, reporting to the Canvass Team Leader and are compensated at $12 per hour. Shifts are based on a 5 hour day.
• Educate and engage community through door to door canvassing
• Complete daily and weekly reports on progress and meet all goals and metrics
• Effectively use technology tools to ensure accurate and timely data entry
• Participate and complete all required training
• Previous experience in a canvass or outreach environment preferred (Training and coaching will be provided to all canvassers)
• Strategic mindset with flexibility to quickly adjust tactics
• Demonstrated success in metric driven jobs
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Knowledge and/or interest in the Affordable Care Act
• Strong computer skills including word processing, database and use of the internet
• Spanish language skills a plus
• Unflinching commitment to exceptional work product and customer service
Please submit resume and three references via email. Include in the Subject Line: Name and position title of “Canvasser,” and name of city you are applying for (Eg. Dallas, Fort Worth or Houston). Employment is contingent on successful completion of an employment application, background check and reference check.
Community Connect, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment. Community Connect, LLC does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
4 thoughts on “Obamacare Job Posting found on Craigslist”
I was searching for jobs on Craigslist and this is what I found. They really are getting desperate to get people to sign on to Obamacare. It’s pathetic. Even working with Planned Parenthood. Oh boy! I wonder how many people actually applied for this treasonous job. I wonder if they even provide health insurance.
At $60 a day? I doubt they give out benefits. I hope to see them come into my shop. They did once to do a poll. I told the guy It didnt apply to me and then said if he wants to continue talking, i charge $75 an hour and $100/hr for wasting my time. He left.
Good find NC.
I highly doubt it, too.
Good comeback, Nottoobitter. 🙂 LOL
NC, here’s another Craigslist job post (different position):