The debate of the day is centered on the question, “Will the Obama Administration Push the Panic Button?” in reference to last week’s reporting of the fact that the economy is not only not getting better, but is indeed getting worse, that is of course unless you are an elitist who has been making record profits since the beginning of the depression in 2008.
Oh my, what will Obama do? Billions more for stimulus perhaps? Maybe QE3?
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result. But can we really call it insanity when the result is the status quo, wherein all these actors in our government pretending to be bumbling fools keep acquiring new mountains of wealth, as our middle class continues to shrink and poverty becomes predominate?
I think it has become clear that the agenda for the elite, Republicrats and Democans alike, is to maintain the status quo at any cost. This is what people just do not seem to be getting. If everything is going right for you and life is wonderful, why would you want to change a thing? And wouldn’t all those for whom everything is and has been so good form a coalition to make sure that the good times continue to roll?
If Obama is ever to push the panic button it will not be because he fears losing an election to his brother, Mitt Romney. It will be because Obama, Mitt Romney, and all the rest of those in the elitist cabal are faced with a situation wherein we the people might regain control of our country and bring the international criminals who have been profiting from our misery to justice.
Be it Obama or Romney, they are nothing more than meat puppets, figureheads, controlled by the international corporate mafia from the shadows.
Anyway, if the cabal does panic, there is not one but five buttons that will be pushed and they are clearly marked: 1) False flag event, 2) Invade Syria, 3) Invade
Iran, 4) Martial law in the US, 5) UN gun confiscation of the US citizen’s privately owned arms.
Of course if they do push these panic buttons the American people of the American race will be pushing their own, which is also clearly labeled, “Destroy the Enemy Utterly.”
God bless the Republic, death to the international corporate mafia, we shall prevail.
3 thoughts on “Will the Obama Administration Push the Panic Button?”
I’m not the usual gun owner, I don’t fret over “UN gun grabs” or “Obama’s going to ban guns” stories, I actually look forward to these idiots trying to disarm the 60 or 80 million, heavily armed Americans.
What a wonderful opportunity to take a stand for one of the primary issues in a man’s life – liberty.
If these laothsome bureaucrats are stupid enough, & if they can trick enough of their fellow taxfeeders that wear government costumes into attempting such a move against the citizenry, you would see revolution within a week.
Ain’t it the truth.If the market wasn’t controlled by the fed I would invest heavily in silk toilet paper and panic buttons.
Thrift Store America
You can see it in the real estate. You can feel the retreat from prosperity and purpose. You can sense the poverty and the loss of an entire generation of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness… and you can see the, “beginning of the end”, for the America of our childhood conditioning.
Lost in the All-American, time-honored barrage of local moving sales, rummage & yard sales, and the sad but admirable explosion of Thrift and Second-Hand Stores, you can witness the decay of the legend and myth,…the stories told to us in our youth of what America was supposed to be,…and to be about….
The signs are clear on a local level; uncounted closed down businesses, thousands, if not millions of houses that are boarded up to avoid uninhabited damage. Even in the homes that are abandoned, but not boarded up, you can feel the desperation of The American Dream? You know you are broke when you can’t afford to board up a foreclosed home…? I am certainly no college degreed economist, and most of what I’ve learned is through my international experiences, but it seems to me that when the number of Thrift Stores coming online outnumbers the number of new Starbucks and McDonald’s,…the country may have a bit of a problem?
The truly frightening signals are those which smolder out of the burn-pit of our corrupt, unethical government leadership; unmanageable debt, increased police abuses, dead and assaulted members of the “public”, a citizenry grown weary of cow-towing to political, government and “law enforcement” systems that are fraying badly at their ethical edges… and have little or no respect for our Constitutional protections and political limits.
If not for the deadly oil and chemical dispersant wafting over our southern coasts, the radioactive waste misting those of us along the West Coast and the purposeful flooding of the Midwest, perhaps the Citizens of the country may have the time to pay attention to our upcoming political circus, commonly referred to as elections. But really…how many Citizens really still believe in the American Elective process? How many still hold on to that myth of one-man-one-vote, especially when you can push the right button on the voting machine and stand there watching as the vote changes for an opponent? How many Americans still believe in the process?
Not many I’d bet.
How long are we as a people going to sit and be told what do, told what is right, and spoken down to as though mere children? How long can an entire population of a country sit and be lectured to, “how we shouldn’t worry our feeble-little heads”… with the “complex workings of the government”?
How many more years of kidnapping and torture are we going to allow our government to perform?
Will my grandchildren someday read a book, just as we now gaze at the stories and photos of the Holocaust? Will my great-grandchildren someday look down upon a similar book, and wonder why Great-Grand-Dad didn’t do a thing to stop the government from torturing and killing its Citizens… and others? How will we explain such behavior being accepted with no probable cause, no trial, no verdict…just turn them into dead people because “The Government” says they should be? Are we that far gone, that we will just continue to accept this? Are we waiting for someone on a white horse and lone-ranger music in the background before we stand up and say, “No more”?
I can understand, given the ethical manner in which government has been managed in my lifetime, I can understand why some would still be willing to accept or believe the proclamations of our morally supreme Leaders? After all, look how up front they have been with us over the years…JFK, RFK, MLK, Vietnam, Watergate, Iran-Contra, Mena-Arkansas, The Clinton Criminal Class, Panama, Iraq I & II, Afghanistan, The Foreclosure Swindle, 911…and so on, and so on and so on?
I can understand why “we the people” would find no need to examine these illegal, immoral and unethical activities, or why such behavior keeps occurring in “The Shining City on the Hill”? In fact, the light from D.C. is so corporately Bright… one wonders how it could continue to be so infested. Who knows…perhaps the Bankers will loan us enough money to hire exterminators?
Unfortunately, you can also see the growing desperation in the hard-scrabble part of America…the “Appalachia Sliver” of the American conscience, where the words poverty and poor take on a whole new meaning. The sad part is, we are not alone in our ever-growing Appalachia Experience, and after a recent ten-day trip across half the country, we were witness to the ever-expanding condition known officially as a “Recession”,…or in certain parts of the country,…you’ll even get to experience another “Great Depression”,…you know, something to help you bond with your indigent Grandmother, as you compare who had it “worse”.
But as a retired, twenty-year veteran employee of The Federal Government, including over two-decades as a “federally protected whistle-blower” (as humorous as that is), I know of the nature of our government leadership, and in my opinion, Webster’s Dictionary is going to need a new definition of the word “corrupt” by the time our country falls apart.
Or, until we realize that we still have the power and unified strength to wrestle the mechanics of government… back from these “Continuity of Government” traitors.
As a first step, I would recommend the following:
– A National Constitutional Convention – designed to re-invigorate the original founding concepts, rights and status of American Citizens, while amending The Constitution for a 21st century America and its social realities. Additionally, the NCC will be empowered to impeach every member of the standing US Government, and will remove them from office.
– And by Impeach and Remove, I mean all of them. Every standing member of Congress, The Senate, The President and Vice President, and especially the Supreme Court which voted to allow and approve kidnapping and torture. All of them, gone.
– National Grand Jury – impaneled for whatever period of time is necessary to investigate and prosecute all members of government known to have violated their oaths of office, as well as committing treason, larceny and murder on an international scale, with no statute of limitations.
– NGJ-Citizen Investigators should be required to open up all of the American Government Archives across our entire history, and we as a people should be told the truth with regard to historic criminal activities.
– Additionally, the NGJ will be empowered to dismantle (through force if necessary) the CIA, the FBI, all “Continuity of Government” plans, operations and operatives, including the US Department of Justice, the EPA, The DoD and every other liberty-sucking parasite that still exists within our compromised government. (These entities can all be reconstructed at a later date, under more limited and ethical standards, if necessary)
– Freeze & Seize Financial Assets- Freeze and seize all financial assets of any member of government for the last forty years. All of them…seize all of their assets, and create a legal process or method for the “innocent” to get their assets returned to them (perhaps with interest). However, for the vast majority of traitorous souls who have been abusing their positions and the citizens for well over forty years…make them prove that the fortune is legally, ethically theirs; make them prove it didn’t come from decades of corrupt acts. Make them show that their ill-gotten millions in self-worth did not come from abusing their oaths or position.
– If not, just like we ordinary citizens who have tolerated our cars being impounded, our property seized and the other elements of the current two-tiered justice system, let the thieves and killers of the last forty years fight to stay out of prison, the death-chamber, or the poor house… just like the rest of us.
Webster Groves-The Life of an Insane Family