99ers HR 589 Unemployment Extension – The International Corporate Mafia is Making its Move

A week ago the con men were telling us we had to raise the debt ceiling or else there would be a catastrophe.  This week we are being told that we must follow the dictates of Standard and Poor’s or else there is going to be a catastrophe.  The international elite have become like a spoiled child who can’t get what he or she wants.  And what do they want?  The Social Security Trust Fund.

There is only so many ways to mealy mouth around a subject and they are employing all of them to the point that they are now saying that the only money that can pay this debt is that in the Social Security Fund.  You can’t cut defense spending because that is a different kind of money that cannot be used to pay debts.  You can’t cut the budgets of Homeland Security, the FBI, the CIA, the EPA, the TSA, FEMA, or foreign aid because again that is a different kind of money that does not work for paying off debts.

And you can forget about the gluttonous salaries the Congress, the Judges, and the Executive officers are receiving, as these monies are kept in accounts that can only be added to.  And whatever you do, do not speak of the $30 trillion stolen by the corporate elite, that money is theirs!  So hands off!  No, if we are going to avert this catastrophe we are going to have to give them the Social Security account.  It has become obvious.

Presidential candidate Herman Cain is out there preaching an end to the capital gains tax and a lowering of the corporate profit tax.  And of course a complete removal of taxation on the corporate profits stashed overseas.  In short, he is already proposing the legislation necessary to funnel the monies from the Social Security account into the pockets of the filthy rich.

Texas Governor Rick Perry held a big prayer event over the weekend in an attempt to invoke God’s hand in grabbing the Social Security account for his filthy rich backers.  And all the good Christians attending were waving their hands in the air and staring at the sky through glassed-over eyes in affirmation.

The top 1% in this country have 90% of the wealth, which means the other 99% of us are left to survive on the other 10%.  Considering the fact that some of us still have homes, bank accounts, and jobs, and none of us are yet starving to death, how much must that 10% be?  And on the other hand, how much must the 90% the top 1% are getting be?  Also remember that a part of that 10% we are getting is the Social Security account.

What these gluttonous hogs are saying to us right now is either give us the last of your wealth and starve to death or we are going to completely wreck your economy and starve you to death.  This is the bully on the playground and this bully will only be stopped via a thorough thrashing.  This whole situation is coming to a fight because these slime balls at the top think that the fact that they can skedaddle to a friendly jurisdiction is going to save them if we the people rise up in defiance.

American people of the American race, start telling everyone you encounter that as you are going to be forced to violence once this whole thing begins, it is not going to stop until our wealth is recovered and every thief is punished.  And that every country who would consider harboring these felons had better rethink their position because we did not pay $5.5 trillion for our nuclear arsenal just to sit back and watch it rust into the ground, while other countries around the world are enjoying our wealth while thumbing their nose at our right to justice.  Let them know that they will be brought to task.

God bless the Republic, death to the international corporate mafia, we shall prevail.

0 thoughts on “99ers HR 589 Unemployment Extension – The International Corporate Mafia is Making its Move

  1. I DON’T KNOW WHY, THOUGH IT’S GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO FIND YOUR WEB SITE…..
    ANYWAY GLAD YOUR STILL HERE.
    YOUR RIGHT…THESE CULPRITS LIKE TO MAKE CUTS WITH EVERYTHING, BUT NOT THEMSELVES!!!! THESE PEOPLE IN OFFICE ARE USUALLY WEALTHY TO BEGIN WITH AND THEY KEEP GIVING THEMSELVES WONDEFUL RAISES!!! WONDERFUL BENEFITS!!!! WONDERFUL PARTIES AND EVENTS!!!!!!!!! ALL ON THE TAX PAYERS….WHATEVER HAPPENED TO FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE!!!!!!

    WE ARE BEING SCREWED LEFT AND RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start the Conversation

Your email address will not be published.


*