A Bayesian Analysis Proves That SARS-CoV-2 Is Laboratory Derived


Dr. Quay, a world-renowned scientist, published a paper proving that SARS-CoV-2 was originated in the laboratory!

It says in the report that “The starting probability for origin of SARS-CoV-2 was set with the zoonotic or natural hypothesis at 98.8% likelihood with the laboratory origin hypothesis set at 1.2%. ” However, through a comprehensive and detailed Bayesian analysis of 26 publicly released evidence (including “furin cleavage site “, etc.), the conclusion is that the probability of the SARS-CoV-2 originating in the laboratory is as high as 99.8%, i.e. “beyond a reasonable doubt that SARS-CoV-2
is not a natural zoonosis but instead is laboratory derived”.

Source: Paper published by Dr. Steven Quay, M.D., PhD, originates SARS-CoV-2 pandemic to People’s Liberation Army Hospital.
Read the rest here: GNews

Start the Conversation

Your email address will not be published.