Sent to us by the author.
The following is taken from a 1989 book by Robert J. Byrne, “Existence in America -The Road Back to Decency & Order”. It refers to the most important rights that all Americans had and must see returned.
1. It is a priority right not to have a crime committed against your person.
2. It is a priority right to go from point A to point B on public streets and/or public transportation, or use public parks, without constantly having a justifiable fear for your safety.
3. It is a priority right to control all situations if your actions are humane and do not break the law, on your own property and in your own living quarters.
4. It is a priority right to be able to defend yourself at all times and have that force necessary to do it.
5. It is a priority right not to have to join any group or organization, be it social, political, cultural, labor, etc., that you choose not to be a part of.
6. It is a priority right to band together in any group or organization that one chooses to be a part of by religious, political, ethnic, sex or any other classification that a subset of society is formed as long as all others precluded from joining have the same right to band together by any membership classification they may choose and compete in performance with any action of your group or organization.
These priority rights are necessary rights for a democracy, if they do not exist then you do not have a democracy.
Obviously there are many more rights. There must be freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, freedom of religion and many more freedoms to truly have a democracy. However, when the courts begin to decide who shall have the freedom and where, and the decisions indicate that freedom of the press now includes pornography and lies, and freedom of religion means take God and prayer out of everything where it has justifiably been for years, then you have a new form of democracy called selective democracy. “People For the American Way” get their way and people that are American don’t.
Robert J. Byrne
3 thoughts on “Priority Rights”
“These priority rights are necessary rights for a democracy, if they do not exist then you do not have a democracy.”
We are a Constitutional Republic, NOT a democracy!
oh slather me up with some of that democracy
Oh thats nice. A liitle more behind my ears…
Oh yeah I think democracy just dropped a knuckle deep in my ‘rear ballot box’
“3. It is a priority right to control all situations if your actions are humane and do not break the law, on your own property and in your own living quarters.”
So as long as they made it a law, no matter how tyrannical or abusive it is, you have the right? Or until you strip me of that right? Or until it’s I disagree with TPTB? Yeeeeeeaaaah, sure….bootlicker. I have rights that are granted to me by my God. Not ONLY are they written in ink but I will endorse them with my blood if need be. The End.