American people, how do you feel about your hard earned tax dollars going to pay for incarceration of illegal immigrants? The problem is so out of hand in Texas that the state is asking the government to carry the burden. Texas cannot afford the costly expense to house these criminals any longer.
The sad part is most of these people are drug cartel, and they are committing such vulgar crimes such as murder, drug trafficking, and people smuggling, and they get caught more than once before, something is finally done to punish them. The first felony they commit is crossing our borders illegally.
How is it when a U.S citizen commits a felony they are punished, no second or third or fourth chances for them? Why should we the tax payers fork out the money for this when the government does nothing to fix the problem? Let me guess the motive behind their madness, The Latino Vote,
The president promises to give them all amnesty, so the majority of our population will assure his stay in office. When I say MAJORITY, I mean Mexican people!!!!!!
A report by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) cited several interesting statistics based on census data. Some of these facts may be familiar to long-time readers… but I wanted each of you to know the enormous costs placed on the United States…
Our government continues to claim that the war on terror is bankrupting us. But what about these numbers? You do the math…
- $11 billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.
- Illegal households only pay about one-third the amount of federal taxes that non-illegal households pay.
- Illegal households create a net fiscal deficit at the federal level of more than $10 billion a year. If given amnesty, this number could grow to more than $29 billion.
- $1.9 billion dollars a year is spent on food-assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
- $1.6 billion is spent on the federal prison and court system for illegal aliens.
- $2.5 billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
- About 21 percent of the population of U.S. prisons is classified as “noncitizens” from Mexico, Colombia, Cuba and the Dominican Republic. About 5 percent is listed as “unknown.”
Immigration costs like all “costs” come out of the “TAXPAYER” hide. These costs represent additional money creation that dilutes all the savings and assets in America.
Just a fraction of the tons of garbage strewn along the Arizona border, left by illegal aliens crossing into the state.
Follow Xuly http/twitter.com/#!/Sam1aso