GOP The Daily Dose – by Rick Wells
On Jan. 10, 1963, ten-term Democrat Congressman Albert S. Herlong Jr., who represented Florida’s 5th District, read a list of 45 Communist goals into the Congressional Record. The list was derived from researcher and former FBI agent Cleon Skousen’s book “The Naked Communist.”
Of course this isn’t new information, but it is even more critical today than it was then with the passage of time. It is now fifty-one years later and the hard work of the communists seems to be paying off – for them, and they aren’t through. Every American should be clamoring in the streets over what is taking place. The fact that we aren’t is frightening.
While some of those 45 seem irrelevant now, most are clearly in play in today’s Democrat Party as well as American politics and government. I’ve placed what I see to be the nineteen most blatant examples of the serious reality that we face at the top. Another nineteen relevant but less dire points are listed in the second group. I left some out of the article as they don’t seem clearly to be as serious of factors in today’s world, but they can be referenced here as part of the complete list.
The nineteen most blatant examples, in my view, with their original number as entered into the Congressional Record are:
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
13. Do away with loyalty oaths.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the U.S.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for Socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV & motion pictures.
24.Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural and healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture – education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
The second group of nineteen follows here:
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extend long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China and admission of Red China to the U.N.
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings,” substituting shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. ” Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
30. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of “the big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose communist goals.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special interest groups should rise up and make a “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
45. Repeal the Connally Reservation so the U.S. cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.
It is also important to recognize that, while the language or stated goals of certain activities may change for purposes of deception or cover, the acts themselves reveal what is at work.
It is interesting to note that some of the recent speeches by Vladimir Putin are in direct opposition to the above listed points. Is it possible that he has recognized the inevitable failure of that system from the inside or does he have other motives?
In America, the drive for a communist takeover of definitely seems to be full implementation. As we have been warned, the takeover won’t be a military action. The plan is that Americans will just wake up one day and the transition will have been completed. Of course, we could, as a nation, foil their plans if we “wake up” before then.
Rick Wells is a conservative Constitutionalist author who contributes to conservative media outlets. “Like” him on Facebook and “Follow” him on Twitter.
10 thoughts on “38 Points From 1963 – It Is Happening – The Communist Takeover of America”
Referencing from this list there are only
two items that are yet to occur, in order
to bring the usurpation to completion…….
1. The confiscation of all firearms
2. The categorization of men, women,
and children, into slave labor groups.
Sadly, all other items have been realized.
“What Are You Doing To Resist ?”
Paraclete it appears that the way most are preparing to resist is waiting for the bus to pull up to their front door. This is going to get very messy before any change that means anything even has a chance at happening. The tree of liberty is now on a fast track to death if things don’t change very soon!
That is my question as well. At which point does “educating the public” about all these problems become “singing to the choir”? I think all efforts should be put into organizing, in spite of all the problems in doing so. The thing is, as time passes, and we are shuttled off into smaller and smaller holding pens, any hope at organization is fast dwindling. The time has come and is quickly passing.
Come on guys, it is easy to become frustrated, but this situation is very complicated as it involves a million plus infringements and the fact that there is only one solution.
Please, I never want to hear the 3% again. This number is a lie, just like the unemployment number and every other number. Just ask yourself, is it possible that in a country with 300 million nationals, scattered out over 3.9 million square miles, to in any small degree ascertain the mindset of the people as individuals, especially considering the communist control over mainstream information? The enemy wants us to believe it is only 3% ready to fight. Horse, cow, donkey, and elephant shit.
You’re not going to hear from the millions of Americans left dispossessed and civilly dead through the economic terrorism, but these are the people who have lost everything. And though they are not shouting it to the heavens because the endeavor of doing such is pointless, they are just waiting, and this gives us a distinct advantage as the enemy has not a clue as to what each and every individual who has declared themselves within themselves to the fight has planned.
Don’t forget, this majority represents the minds that built the 21st century.
The 1st revolution went along pretty much the same lines, with the King’s agents within the propaganda of the time, declaring supremacy and the patriots of the time as insignificant.
The number is 40 million patriots, armed to the teeth and waiting for the spark that will lead to the annihilation of the communists. Anyone who wants to say, “Oh no, its not 40%”, then I say, “Prove it” and I tell you you can’t. I make my judgement by what I see with my own eyes and that is the massive gun purchases and preparations for war. And whereas you look for people to be speaking, I look at how people have become quiet.
We Americans are not like the rest of the world as it is our propensity toward liberty that allows us to keep our free thoughts to ourselves. And quite frankly, I’m not looking to goad more people into saying anything. I know they are there and I know that the uncertainty their silence is causing some of you is causing absolute terror within the communists.
We are everywhere and for the most part, the enemy does not have a clue as who is going to do what.
Finally, for that 3% number for our 1st Revolution, how does anyone know that to be true? Who could possibly know what individuals did in support of freedom and liberty that wasn’t calculated in the “official story”? Ask yourself in examining the official stories of today, can you tell what is a true number and what is not? I can’t.
3%, BS! Up here in Wisconsin people are waking up exponentially and if our enemy thinks it’s gonna be “a cake walk” they got another thing coming. There’s millions of armed “deer hunters” who could aim their rifles at another target! I am in full agreement Henry.
I agree, and believe that taking a chair at the counter, for 30 minutes, in any coffee shop in America will support this thesis.
~ Isoroku Yamamoto
Whether he said that or not the point holds at least as true now as it did then.
Gun control will be required before the open conquest of America; drugs & poison being an alternate method.
Bolshevik Revolution – that is where Lenin (one of Øbama’s idols – as he has admitted more than once publicly) gained control of Russia from the tsars. Once in power they took all guns. OK, just from the opposition, the rest is history (think of more death of all political opposition etc).
Iran, after the Shaw was ‘removed’ gun control went into effect – not the best place to live since, I have heard, although I have never lived there.
The list goes on & on; Hitler was not the only one to get ideas from Lenin…
I think only 3% of americans are still in denial that this government is corrupt and illegitimate. I think we have half if not more of the population on board to topple this regime by any means necessary. That said most are not able/willing to shoot first if at all.
The two biggest government proponents I know are still stocking up on food and guns. In many ways they are prepping at faster rates than the rest of us. They know the system has raped too many and shall atone with blood for this crime.