Published on Mar 11, 2014 by TopTenz – Top 10 Interesting Lists & Facts
Subscribe to TopTenzNet: https://www.youtube.com/user/toptenznet
Text version: http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-reasons…
Top 10 Reasons Bruce Lee May Have Been Superhuman
Bruce Lee is a household name and, although he died relatively young, the legacy he left simply by being really good at punching people is astounding. Now there are many oft-repeated facts about the supposed almost superhuman abilities of Mr. Lee, and a simple Google search for his name leads to dozens of people questioning the veracity of them. So here are some tales of Bruce Lee’s superpowers, backed up with books. Knowledge is power.
10. The Dragon Flag
9. Catching Rice With Chopsticks
8. He Was Too Strong For Regular Heavy Bags
7. One-Fingered Pushups. One-Armed Pullups
6. The One-Inch Punch
5. You Literally Couldn’t Punch Him
4. He Could Grab A Coin Out Of Your Hand, And Replace It With Another Coin
3. He Was Too Fast For Cameras Of The Time To Film
2. He Once Dislocated A Guy’s Shoulder, With A Slap
One thought on “Top 10 Reasons Bruce Lee May Have Been Superhuman”
He was unbeatable.
Have all his movies (only made 5, and the last one used a terrible double to finish the film).
“Enter the Dragon” was hands down his best.