Gateway Pundit – by Cristina Laila
Joe Biden on Tuesday delivered remarks from his fake White House set with the fake background again.
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris met with the White House Covid response team to discuss the Omicron variant.
Biden told parents to not let their children play with kids who aren’t vaccinated.
“And for parents with kids too young to be vaccinated, surround your kids with people who are vaccinated,” Biden said in a condescending tone.
Biden to parents: keep your kids away from unvaccinated people pic.twitter.com/SSvbWOB0xZ
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) January 4, 2022
Only 14.7% of kids 5 to 11 are vaccinated so parents are supposed to isolate their kids and keep them from over 85% of 5-11 year olds according to Joe Biden.
Only 14.7% of kids 5 to 11 are vaccinated. So parents are supposed to keep their kids away from the other 85.3% of 5 to 11-year olds??? https://t.co/E7FUoWYONe pic.twitter.com/NbZjZdBGnY
— Kyle Martinsen (@KyleMartinsen_) January 4, 2022
Who would ever take parenting advice from Dementia Joe?
Joe Biden is the last person who should be giving parents advice on how to raise their children after his son Hunter turned out like this:
See pics here: Gateway Pundit
6 thoughts on “Joe Biden Instructs Parents to Not Let Their Children Play with Kids Who Aren’t Vaccinated”
Lmfao! My kids have been having play days since June 2020!! More like minded people.
Go suck a fat one! I’m so grrr with everything , that is my response.
…but make sure you have a paedophile faggot drag queen in close proximity to read them nighty night stories.
The filthy talmud just oozes outta these demons mouths.
Love the “filthy Talmud” reference!
Pedophile said what ?
If his kid is any reference, I would not take parenting advice from fjb.