TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran has no plans to name a new diplomat to the United Nations, its Foreign Ministry said Saturday, after the United States blocked its pick in a rare rebuke that could stir fresh animosity at a time when the two countries have been seeking a thaw in relations.
The Obama administration said Friday that the U.S. had informed Iran it would not grant a visa to Hamid Aboutalebi, a member of the group responsible for the 1979 takeover of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran. While U.S. officials had been trying to persuade Iran to simply withdraw Aboutalebi’s name, the announcement amounted to an acknowledgement that those efforts had not been successful. Continue reading “Iran says has no plans to substitute UN envoy pick”

Mail.com
Mail.com
Mail.com
Natural Society – by Christina Sarich
Natural Society – by Christina Sarich
Pravda – by Jamie Wendland
Mail.com
The Hollywood Reporter – by Paul Bond
Northeast Intelligence Network – by Douglas J. Hagmann
Washington Post – by John Paul Stevens
Think Progress- by Scott Keyes 
Western Rifle Shooters 
Dissident Voice -by Dave Lindorff